D2 Application Form Help

Hi Everyone,

I feel real stupid! So confusing! Probably just me…I hope someone can help me fill out this D2 Application Form.

I need the LGV provisional so I have ticked box’s C, C1 & C1+E As I already have a PCV so no point in the others.

I have filled in Section 2 Your Details also Section 3 Your Eyesight And Your hearing! Which I think is silly because this form will be sent along with my D4 Medical Examination.

I have an SP30 with 3 points will this have to be added to the Section Your Conduct?

Should I include a photo? Or am I just sending them the Paper part of my Licence for the provisional Entitlements?

Is there anything else I should be sending them?

Many Many Thanks… :blush: :blush: :blush:

Hi Marky Boy,

You r not stupid. The person who wrote the D2 form is stupid.

In a nutshell…initially just apply for C.

If you have a photocard licence do not send / get a photo, do not get anyone to complete your identity. They already have that ■■■■ from your photocard licence.

Send off the D2, D4 and both parts of your licence. No money is required.

Make sure you keep your signiture within the white box.

You only need to add convictions relating to (e.g. Driver Hours offences, overloading etc) Do not bother adding the SP30.

For more advice click below.

hgvlgvtraining.co.uk/blog/20 … titlement/

Good luck and kind regards

p.s. do not forget to complete the bit about eyesight.

MarkyBoy:
Hi Everyone,

I have filled in Section 2 Your Details also Section 3 Your Eyesight And Your hearing! Which I think is silly because this form will be sent along with my D4 Medical Examination.

Many Many Thanks… :blush: :blush: :blush:

hgvlgvtraining:
Hi Marky Boy,

p.s. do not forget to complete the bit about eyesight.

You mean like he said above

Thank You Very Much… :smiley:

MarkyBoy:

IIRC when I applied for mine (some years ago) they told you not to bother with that section realising you were supplying the D4. Also the section about conduct used to be exclusively for PCVs, has this changed?

Yes It seems to read for both PCV & LGV But as someone has enlightned me its for Drivers hours Records… ETC…

BUT I just read again for the 12th time…

It says Please also tell us about any driving offences commited by you.