D V L A Swansea

That time has come to renew my license, booked my medical with my Dr for last Friday, renewed my photo Monday, posted the whole lot off last Tuesday morning, got a letter in the post this morning, first thing i thought either me or the Dr have messed something up here No low and behold, a brand new license new photo and all, the old one didn’t run out till the 24th of this month, so gold stars to D V L A Swansea marvelous service. :laughing:

Did you accidentally stuff a couple of 50 quid notes in the envelope or something?

Took them over 2 weeks to get my licence to me lol.

on the whole I have found them to be pretty good when it comes to customer service

I took my medical last Wednesday, posted everything off to Swansea the same day, and my new licence was back on Monday. Don’t reckon you can grumble about that!
I actually emailed DVLA to thank them for the good service - credit where it’s due.

Yep, got to give them the credit they deserve, I de-taxed / SORNd a couple of trucks last week, Cheque back In the post in 48 hours for £1300, and my digi also came in 48 hours…I did the digi over the phone and the lady was very helpful :wink: