D & P haulage, hull

anyone know the usual stuff about them, hours, pay, what they are like to work for, etc etc. thanks.

All I can say is they have a tidy fairly newish fleet. No idea about pay & conditions etc.

And a driver from a while back who had a daf 95 xf in d&p livery tattooed on his back. bet he regrets that now.

r slicker:
And a driver from a while back who had a daf 95 xf in d&p livery tattooed on his back. bet he regrets that now.

I hope you are joking about that

mac12:

r slicker:

I hope you are joking about that

Nope! He was in truckstop news. It wasn’t a little tat either!!

The whole of his back iirc ?. and from what i remember he does not work there anymore :laughing:

how old was he?

mac12:
how old was he?

35 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne … lorry.html

I’ve seen some ■■■■ tattoos over the years and that’s one of them. I can’t understand where the 9 hours of work went though?

billybigrig:

mac12:
how old was he?

35 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne … lorry.html

Sadly Steve was diagnosed HGV positive.

i’ve heard he’s starting work at stobarts. he’ll fit right in.

A mate of mine works there driving a rigid he does mainly London so he is out all week.Cant hlp with pay i have never asked.His lad signed fo Hull city and he takes him to training so office staff cant be to bad mind you he wouldnt take any ■■■■

I once parked at whitwood.and a girl in there proudly showed off her dj ponsonby tattoo on her ■■■ cheek. She wasn’t working there when i started with the firm a good while after.

I used to work for them, was a while ago though. Anything you wanna know just PM me.

Look at my posts, will give you an idea of what they are like…