D J Thomas Llanarth Ceredigion

Hi Guys ,

Went past DJ Thomas Llanarth today and was surprised to see the place now signed up as a Motor Repair Business! there were no Lorries or Trailers in sight.

Does anyone know if they have re-located or finished please ? Havent seen any of their lorries for a while coming to think of it.

:smiley:

E W

There yard is at Lampeter and has been for a few years, as far as I know.
Cheers Dave.

o.k.tHANKS Dave,

I’m pretty certain last time i passed there the place was occupied most certainly in the last year ! BUT THEN THE MIND MAY BE PLAYING TRICKS WITH ME :unamused:

EW

EW car truck & bus:
o.k.tHANKS Dave,

I’m pretty certain last time i passed there the place was occupied most certainly in the last year ! BUT THEN THE MIND MAY BE PLAYING TRICKS WITH ME :unamused:

EW

Just had a look EW,they are at Felinfach between Aberaeron and Lampeter. As you say they still had a few at Llanarth when l last went past there.
Cheers Dave.

jUST GOOGLED IT ALSO Dave , funny i hadn’t realised this!! :unamused:

mYSTERY SOLVED (unlike the Guy Big J 240 Gardner!! :smiley: ) did not spot one on my travels today either!! BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY…

Cheers.

EW

EW car truck & bus:
jUST GOOGLED IT ALSO Dave , funny i hadn’t realised this!! :unamused:

mYSTERY SOLVED (unlike the Guy Big J 240 Gardner!! :smiley: ) did not spot one on my travels today either!! BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY…

Cheers.

EW

Evenng Gents

DJ Thomas have not been in Llanarth for a few years now. They relocated the whole operation to the old Milk Marketing Creamery at Felinfach where they have big workshops and a lot more room. I think they haul a lot for Volac a farm feed/health supplements company who occupy the dairy and take many tanks of whey brought in by Mansel Davies and others and they do a lot of fertilizer movements from the big plants into local West Wales distributors. DJT run a fair few MAN TGA/TGX units in a variety of colours so are not so easy to spot these days.
Hope this helps
Chris Richards

Never seem to be in the right place to catch D J Thomas wagons.But did get this one on the A44 at Forest Inn, Radnorshire.

A44 Mill Stret, Leominster. Excuse the reflection off my CB plate in the windscreen of my van.

A44 Llanbadarn, Aberystwyth.

A5/483 Gledrid Truckstop north of Oswestry.