D day has arrived

ok for those who can remember a month or so ago i was askin how the new frog trotters were shaping up well thursday it arrived :frowning:

i was expecting it to be a big pile of crap

but its not that bad a bit cramped maybe but it drives ok the gearbox is sweet ti early days but i think we are gonna get on just fine

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

If ist 450 horse theyre a good puller.

Iโ€™ll keep my eye out for ya Gonz :wink:

Many many Volvo components underneath.

Ken.

Nice motor mate ,Look forward to your coments ,as i might be getting the actros traded in for one(altho in truth would rather keep the merc ,well at least the cab ) altho like you i loved the engine and gearbox so smooth (volvo I shift?)

wish you both all the best take care of her :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As looks go then :sunglasses:
But its French so it will be good in Neutral and reverse :wink:

It does look a lot like a Volvo FH, similar cab structure and silencer/adblue tank identical.

Good luck, but donโ€™t make a habit of parking on double yellowโ€™s - it could dent the pocket a bit :laughing:

Cramped? cramped!! :open_mouth: god Im oldโ€ฆ :laughing:

I know these have had a facelift but I donโ€™t like the new location of the cup holder !!!

i drive one love itโ€ฆapart from the stupid colour of the seats

Borderer:
Cramped? cramped!! :open_mouth: god Im oldโ€ฆ :laughing:

ok then cramped compared to a man xxl or daf ssc 2 of my previouv trucks

and yes before ya start my first truck was a leyland road runner day cab with a fold down bed so i know what cramped is :open_mouth:

vi vla fronce in a french accent

LOOK !!!
Iโ€™ve managed to talk the gaffer into spending some money on my motor, so he dug deep and opted for the Renault style cup holder !!! (Just like yours).
We really do get looked after, Iโ€™m so lucky.

It says ERF not RAF:
LOOK !!!
Iโ€™ve managed to talk the gaffer into spending some money on my motor, so he dug deep and opted for the Renault style cup holder !!! (Just like yours).

Good Lord, the state of those wheels!!!

TheBear:

Iโ€™ve just bought a front set of wheel trims and will put them on when I can find a cheap pair of rears !!! (Iโ€™m not doinโ€™ half a jobโ€ฆ).

TheBear:

It says ERF not RAF:
LOOK !!!

Never mind the wheels, if im not mistaken thats an erf uhhhhhhhh :blush:

TheBear:

ellies dad:
[Never mind the wheels, if im not mistaken thats an erf uhhhhhhhh :blush:

If you must know โ– โ– ?
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=28665