Cyrel the seagull!

If your coming to Tesco RDC at Didcot please be aware of Cyrel.
He is a seagull with a damaged wing.I think he has come off the landfill site across the road. He wanders about and looks like he owns the place (maybe he does)

So if you come across him please spare him a bit of your baggin every little helps!

Beautiful animal.

Toby have you stolen Bkings’ computer?

The seagull is French.He hitched a free ride on a cross channel ferry last weeks.When he chirps you can detect a distinct Normandy or Brittany accent.

My thoughts exactly.

We all ,no matter who or what we are,at some point need a friend.

Even seagulls.

Does he have a high vis?

Does the gull have a pilots licence or have the authorities clipped his wings.Did it have a big pecker.Is Gully insured to be on private land with no risk assement i can see Tesco banning Gully.
Does he like Marmite sarnies or a tad picky and a fine connesieur in cordon bkeu cuisine choices.
Was he wearing a hard hat.
I can see this turning in to 35 pages of posts.
It may have a cctv camera filming drivers smoking in the cab and reading Nuts magazine.

that’s no seagull that’s a ■■■■■■■ vulture feasting on all the drivers who passed away while waiting for the lazy ■■■■■■■■ to do any work

fatten him up for charlie fox :laughing:

shoot the lot of them !!! they don’t call them [zb] hawks for nowt :imp:

There’s one round the back at Asda Portbury you park up and he wanders over to the cab lookng up at you, also if you are eating he gives you a sad look and makes you feel really guilty. :slight_smile:

bald bloke:
There’s one round the back at Asda Portbury you park up and he wanders over to the cab lookng up at you, also if you are eating he gives you a sad look and makes you feel really guilty. :slight_smile:

And do you feed him? You sound like a man with a sole unlike the other selfish buggers on here.Peace.

Bking me old mate :smiley: , is this part of, or maybe the results of your anger management therapy? In the old days it would have been titled… “That ■■■■■■ Cyrel the ■■■■■■ seagull, the ■■■■■■ ■■■■ little ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■
Keep up the classes, it looks like it’s working :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
And I see toby is helping you as well…Not to sure about that though :neutral_face:

Cyril works for Stobarts.I saw a small cctv camera under his belly.A post with some soul at last.

Bking:

bald bloke:

And do you feed him? You sound like a man with a sole unlike the other selfish buggers on here.Peace.

Yes i have chucked him the odd bit of bread but he’s not having any ham, beef or whatever’s in them. :slight_smile:

bald bloke:

Bking:

bald bloke:

Yes i have chucked him the odd bit of bread but he’s not having any ham, beef or whatever’s in them. :slight_smile:

he will only eat top of the range meat :wink: :smiley:

Check out Jonathan Livingston Seagull .Neil Diamond good cd.

I was over in the Isle of Wight a few years back with some mates sitting outside in the glorious sunshine having a pint at this pub. The barmaid came out with plates of food someone had ordered and this huge seagull came down and swooped a steak off the plate, didn’t get to far with it though as it was obviously too big and dropped it a few feet away :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

…one of the funniest things I’ve seen.

Bking:

Pmsl :smiley: sole - soul ■■■■ brilliant :smiley:

Update! looks like Cyrel has repaired his port engine and up up and away BUT

Now we got three rats in the garage (4 if you count me) cheeky buggers keep pinching the biscuits.

The place is turning into a bloody menagerie.Feel like Dr bloody Doolittle.
Suppose every body needs a home though,even a rat.