Cyclist vs Angry man (again)

More of the same but watch to the end :grimacing:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2PFRdEUN240

Although that was pretty funny at the end (esp his somersault with half twist and pike!) I cant help but feel the cyclist instigated most of that. Was it really neccessery to chase the guy down and then start an argument? It wasn’t even a particularly dangerous overtake that sparked it but it must have been a slow day for his helmet cam. And with the usual arrogance seeping from his voice,the cyclist has to accept some of the blame for escalating that way beyond what it should have been left at. Typical helmet cam wearing vigilante,thinking a camera is a protective suit that’ll stop people shoving it where the sun doesnt shine. I can imagine the look on his face when the guy got out the second time though. The speed he legged it at,im amazed the rear shot didnt have a brown trail! :laughing:

Lol, great stuff. Although I think karma has been slightly unfair but by and large the correct way to speak to a drama queen cyclist looking for a youtube worthy moment over a non event. :wink:

Personally id have took the â– â– â– â–  out the failed parking attempt earlier in the clip.

Fair dos to the cyclist for taking his beating like a girl though.
These camera jockeys do themselves no favours but are great entertainment value.

Sure the cyclist gave the female pedestrian less room than the car gave him, but they have to be carefull in case a car door opens regardless of whethers theres any one in the car or not. Im all for this prime position and claiming your lane bollox but a cyclist should have a duty to let faster traffic through in narrow conditions.

I think he went to park but saw Lance Armstrong coming round the corner shaking his fist so decided to avoid confrontation by driving off, but finally lost it when he was confronted at the give way line.

Just a normal day in prattville.
Pratt one on the bike making a song and dance about nothing the car passed him without incident what was his gripe. Is there a regulation clearance I dont know but if he thinks that was close he should try getting a trailer into some of the spaces we have to get them into.
Pratt two the gruffalo that was just Karma and a real example of the bigger they are the harder they fall but it was funny :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So the car passing him without incident was dangerous yet the cyclist ignoring signs (pretty sure he went through a give way without giving way) and narrowly missing a pedestrian then cycling away as fast as his cowardly legs could take him along a footpath feet away from front gardens was in no way dangerous? Do these people really have nothing better to do with their lives?

And how is it he can afford two cameras but not a helmet? But I suppose if he’s worked harder at school he would of been able to afford a car instead of a bike anyway.

Porkypig:
And how is it he can afford two cameras but not a helmet? But I suppose if he’s worked harder at school he would of been able to afford a car instead of a watch anyway.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

this reminds me of the top gear special on cyclists :smiley:

Like something out of the [zb]ing Benny Hill show.

Just the usual tripe. Not worth watching two so called human beings acting like dix. Car passed too close but cyclist over reacted. Pathetic.

If he was wearing a Man Utd top he’d pass as a Wayne Rooney double with that dive :laughing:
Out of order confronting the cyclist but I’m sure some of these who ride bikes only go out and buy helmet cams to cause situations over nothing so they can make their Youtube channels more interesting.
They also think they’re some kind of plastic bobbys who police the highways of the UK.

albion1971:
Just the usual tripe. Not worth watching two so called human beings acting like dix. Car passed too close but cyclist over reacted. Pathetic.

We will probably never agree on whether the car was too close or not but you have to admit its definately worth a watch for the sheer humour value of the car driver taking a dive at the end.
If theres one constant in life, its that seeing another bloke fall over or get hit in the nads always raises a smile or two.

Credit where its due, the cyclist with his twin camera set up has give me a giggle, for that all is forgiven… :slight_smile:

I just love they way they recite the number plate to themselves.

I like how the cyclist uses the pavement to escape the clutches of the car bloke who has balance issues and shows a blatant disreguard for any toddlers who maybe emerging from their houses.

Yep think this cyclist should defo show this footage to the police as they appear to be cycling below the standard one would expect of a competant cyclist.

What a pair of bloody â– â– â– â–  bags.
I cant understand why the car driver allowed himself to be reeled in by that bell end.
Could end up giving himself a heart attack and for what?

I had the same situation when I overtook a cyclist,he said something about you tube,my reaction was OMG hes putting me on you tube my life is over,lol,they could put me on you tube as many times as they like and I could not give a monkeys,other people can slag me on you tube as much as they want if I was on there its sticks and stones and will not affect my life in any way, i have had respect from cyclists and I give it back,some just cycle around looking for trouble to see how many hits they get on you tube

Typical sad bicycle drama queen

Never mind all the helmet drama queen stuff, did you notice Peugeot.

What a clean motor, last of the 405 estates, straight panels cracking paintwork, just missing a wheel trim. :laughing:

Shame the car guy didn’t shove that camera somewhere inside the prick cyclists body, i would of smashed the camera and the ■■■■■ on the bike,
and he the cyclist could of pulled into the empty parking bays to let the car past , but didn’t because he wanted to stir up some zb to post on youtube f***ng moron

If someone cut you up in your car and you chased them in your car to confront them you’d probably be arrested for breach of the peace! Why is this any different?

Storm in a tea cup event that could lead to something very serious if that cyclist chases the wrong person one day. One day he’ll come across some nutter who’ll shove that camera up his arse after he stops jumping on his head! The car driver in this just comes across as a normal fella but even normal fellas who are harassed end up snapping. Cyclist is playing a dangerous game.

merc0447:
If someone cut you up in your car and you chased them in your car to confront them you’d probably be arrested for breach of the peace! Why is this any different?

Storm in a tea cup event that could lead to something very serious if that cyclist chases the wrong person one day. One day he’ll come across some nutter who’ll shove that camera up his arse after he stops jumping on his head! The car driver in this just comes across as a normal fella but even normal fellas who are harassed end up snapping. Cyclist is playing a dangerous game.

I just hope he gets battered and that gets put on youtube People like that helmet cam wearing prick are asking for a hiding and are fair game IMO