Cyclist assaulted

I’ve said on here quite a few times, SOME cyclist go out looking for an altercation with motorists, so they have something interesting to post on youtube, they seem to have the attitude of “I have a camera, You can’t assault me” kind of thing, but one day these guys with start harassing some one with a screw loose, some maniac who isn’t wired up properly…

youtube.com/watch?v=g3p08kixCUs

Not saying for a minute this cyclist is one of the above mentioned, but the driver is definitely one of the above mentioned

Doesn’t show the incident that led to that. Wonder why.

Dav1d:

I thought it was the van muscling through at the traffic island, that was the incident? Was it a punch in the stomach?

Dav1d:

there was no incident before that. The cyclist thought the van was too close so he hit the side panel as it went past. This was enough to provoke the reaction.
Argue all you want about if the van gave him enough space, he shouldn’t have hit the van (which is criminal damage)

Yes, it does show the incident, you can hear him hit the van, just after some brake squeal.
Maybe van driver could have waited a few seconds and cyclist could have kept his limbs to himself.

Surprised more cyclist helmet cam videos don’t end up like that

G6Bob:

They probably do but the cyclist plays it back to themselves before posting, realises they are a ■■■■ and doesnt post it.

m1cks:

G6Bob:

They probably do but the cyclist plays it back to themselves before posting, realises they are a ■■■■ and doesnt post it.

Yeah mate could be right there :slight_smile: