Cycle Vs Artic in that London town

Nearly squished him.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you … HvIhC4rcXA

I can’t believe these dicks post it online :laughing:

8 cyclists all made a stupid manoeuvre against the Highway Code. I make the driver 100% right and I’d have done the same thing. You knew what was coming before it happened

OVLOV JAY:
I can’t believe these dicks post it online :laughing:

8 cyclists all made a stupid manoeuvre against the Highway Code. I make the driver 100% right and I’d have done the same thing. You knew what was coming before it happened

Yep all 8 twits were in the L/H turn lane and not in front of truck at lights
That junction is the north side of Chelsea bridge near the Hospital site

All over fb atm and of the 6200 comments virtually all saying cyclists in the wrong. When will this lot learn. Stupidest part was the’but this London, we all do it part’ like London has some special rule to protect idiots.

That left turn arrow couldn’t have been any more obvious if it got up and whacked each of the pillocks round the back of their empty heads.

The geezer who got hit is lucky to still be on his own two hind legs.

he knew he was wrong that’s why he rode off. idiot who posted it is the biggest idiot. hopefully bike riders see it and realise.
my rule is though give them more room than they need or deserve just in case.

get them off the roads they are ■■■■■

iguana:
Nearly squished him.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you … HvIhC4rcXA

I was along there at rush hour yesterday in a PRS artic. Was dreading seeing ‘my truck’ in that video as I had quite a few cyclists spreading themselves out on Cheyne Walk and cycling up my left, etc. But no, that’s a few months old.

I bet that guy wishes he’d never put it on Youtube now.

I cycle about 100 miles most weeks , why dont those idiots understand that if it comes down to cyclist v. artic. its a foregone outcome.The Tour De France is on t.v. just now but there is a big difference between the competitors and us.

Incorrect title on youtube - says lorry nearly kills cyclist - should have said ’ ■■■■■■ on bike nearly kills himself’
And 'fair play to lorry Driver for not beating sense into lycra loony ’

Typical. Cyclist says this is London, it’s different. So what he means that a lane with a left hand arrow, doesn’t mean turn left. Presumably anyone can ignore the law cos it’s London then…dozy git.

albion:
Typical. Cyclist says this is London, it’s different. So what he means that a lane with a left hand arrow, doesn’t mean turn left. Presumably anyone can ignore the law cos it’s London then…dozy git.

Dozy might be a git but he’s entertaining :laughing:

All the trucks fault says the halfwits at the Daily Mail!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -lane.html

alamcculloch:
I cycle about 100 miles most weeks , why dont those idiots understand that if it comes down to cyclist v. artic. its a foregone outcome.The Tour De France is on t.v. just now but there is a big difference between the competitors and us.

Biggest difference is no artics on the Tour de France.

Fantastic reporting from the daily mail…all the anti hgv buzz words used…

“Terrifying footage shows the moment a cyclist was nearly killed by a lorry as it moved into the left hand lane after a busy junction,
But after crossing the busy junction, the lorry is seen slamming into a man wearing an orange lycra top as it changed lanes.”

Well apart from Juggernaut…they usually get that one in too,also never they let the facts get in the way of a good story,the lorry did not move into the left lane it carried on in the lane it was in at the lights!

daily wail, fake news

I like the way the cyclist called the lorry driver an idiot. Strange insult to make when he apparently cant understand a simple road sign

Whoever wrote that article should be shot or get there useless arse out and do some real work, like studying the video and then studying the fricking highway code. Boils my ■■■■ that these tossers always fail to report anything correctly

There is no mirror that gives the driver a view looking down , on the lorry, but even if one was fitted,there is still a blind spot .
Cyclist in the wrong.

Love the way the ',profeshnul’ish driver keeps his cool,rises above and presents himself,and company so well,would’ve laughed if some Herbert had jumped in the open cab door n taken off with it,