Cycle lanes

AndieHyde:

jakethesnake:
Thank you Nite Owl, I feel there are probably a few on here that feel the same but not man enough to say so.
Nobody wants to agree with poor old Jakey. :laughing:

Is it because your come across as a complete knob?

Listen Mr Paranoid, I could say the exact same thing about a few on here including yourself however if you read the rules it is NOT allowed so I don’t say nowt.
Instead I try to express my opinions and try to discuss matters. Try it sometime, it is what forums are for. :unamused:

jimcab:

AndieHyde:

jakethesnake:
Thank you Nite Owl, I feel there are probably a few on here that feel the same but not man enough to say so.
Nobody wants to agree with poor old Jakey. [emoji38]

+1

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

Nowt worthwhile to say as usual jimcab. :wink:

AndieHyde:

jakethesnake:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
what a silly question to be asking when the answer is so blatantly obvious,it should have read,"complete and utter "… :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:

jakethesnake:

robroy:
Ok, I’ll start and do things your way…so next time I get my bike out, I’ll 100% rely on the integrity and competence of drivers of all motor vehicles, and put my life entirely in their hands rather than ride defensively, by looking out for potential ■■■■ up situations …I’ll let you know how I get on. :neutral_face:

You do that and then maybe your perception might be less biased and more in keeping with reality. :wink:

Ok I will, but I’ll put A & E no. in my phone just in case. :smiley:

Just to get this straight, a guy who continuously rambles on (and on) about standards of driving dropping, and all type of idiots on the road is actually advocating what I jokingly suggested. :open_mouth:
Yeh Ok Jake, I promise. :neutral_face: :smiley:

Seriously though Jake, these lycra heroes do think they’re invincible,.and the ones with the helmet cams are even more aggressive…surely you can not argue with that,.and before you start drivers ain’t perfect either, but stand a much better chance of survival.

Rob i don’t know you but you know what it’s like on here!!!

jakethesnake:

AndieHyde:

jakethesnake:

Listen Mr Paranoid, I could say the exact same thing about a few on here including yourself however if you read the rules it is NOT allowed so I don’t say nowt.
Instead I try to express my opinions and try to discuss matters. Try it sometime, it is what forums are for. :unamused:

No one agrees with you because you are in the minority and therefore wrong.
Yes, the cyclist was in the cycle lane and the van encroached in to that but if he wasn’t so pre occupied with winning his own personal tour de France, he would have seen it coming.
So I stand by my earlier statement. Mostly the van monkey, but the lycra muppet is just as responsible for his own welfare.

Oh, and I cycle every day going much faster but still to be knocked off.

Why on here am I so often reminded of the idiots I used to meet on the roads everday whilst driving in the UK?
Its a strange coincidence is it not. :wink:

Now don’t study this sentence too hard because it will tend to confuse. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What a cracker. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jakethesnake:

Now don’t study this sentence too hard because it will tend to confuse. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What a cracker. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yay democracy!!!

[/quote]
Yes, the cyclist was in the cycle lane and the van encroached in to that but if he wasn’t so pre occupied with winning his own personal tour de France, he would have seen it coming.
So I stand by my earlier statement. Mostly the van monkey, but the lycra muppet is just as responsible for his own welfare.

Oh, and I cycle every day going much faster but still to be knocked off.
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
a perfect and conclusive answer to the funniest video clip ive seen in years though its inevitable we will see some more blinkered pedantic and predictable last word mince forthcoming along shortly.

I’m a stranger in London nowadays, but if you’re riding a push bike in a bike lane are you supposed to not overtake on the left unless the traffic is slow moving in a queue or turning right?

On what planet do you construct a roadway/cycle lane to operate like that? I think it is obvious that you are going to get more cyclist killed, it is an open invitation to kill them in my opinion…I won`t even start with the tourists or even the Brits from out of town…Clearly as we can see, it is an accident waiting to happen.
Deal with the real world not the ideal world.

c yclist where is his hi viz…going to fast for a bike in traffic. Van looks like he missed turn so van mistake…If I was on bike first HI VIS gone a bit slower the road is not a race track second junction coming up he might do a left i will slow down a bit…like when I am in truck always allow some one to make a mistake so I think bikers not looking after himself…he is as bad :grimacing:

these sort of things annoy me because it just fuels the cars/vans / lorries are evil brigade. the van driver will be blamed and probably some trumped up insurance claim. but the bloody cyclist accelerated you can see him put his head down and start peddling harder after the indicator went on. I cant tell you the amount of times I have been sat at lights with my left hand indicator going and 20 lycra clad morons come and cycle up the inside and stop behind all their mates.

yes I know im should check all mirrors before moving off or completing a manoeuvre (left turn in this case) its how I avoided taking them out. But come on people have some bleeding common sense. self entitled idiots I got no time for them.

Im waiting till I get job with a drivers mate then all I got to say is left turn clyde