Cv to dixons

Anybody done this as there is no application on website, how do you apply? Anybody know any info re that or other stuff please pm me, thanks.

xxicelandicxx:
Anybody done this as there is no application on website, how do you apply? Anybody know any info re that or other stuff please pm me, thanks.

You on about Dixons Dublin ■■
info@dixontransport.com

Yep that’s the one! Just wondered if anyone else applied etc

xxicelandicxx:
Yep that’s the one! Just wondered if anyone else applied etc

send a cv via the info e-mail looks the only option

Out of interest, you asked this question a year ago…viewtopic.php?f=3&t=104789&hilit=dixons

Did you try and apply then? :confused: Im sure there are quite a few who would be interested in what you found out. :wink:

No it didn’t work out as got messed about and shortly after I had to take a uk only job, I’m now working for a NI firm but now on there uk side as they put me there because I won’t run ahem… Slightly bent!! and they say everyone clean now is a joke, but still not what I want, so the search is still ongoing!
So anybody any ideas!! As out of them!!

xxicelandicxx:
No it didn’t work out as got messed about and shortly after I had to take a uk only job, I’m now working for a NI firm but now on there uk side as they put me there because I won’t run ahem… Slightly bent!! and they say everyone clean now is a joke, but still not what I want, so the search is still ongoing!
So anybody any ideas!! As out of them!!

I don’t honestly think you’ll ever find a firm that’s 100 and 10 % ------------------ they all and I don’t care what anyone says have a bit of a curve in them …

Dixons do trailer swaps at Crewe truckstop and have time off there.

Ring them asked to speak to Shane he looks after driver recruitment,115 euro a day cover most of Europe and Turkey i hear.

ring them speak to glen morgan 128 euro a day in the bank must have dcpc

used to be plenty of them in m&s (gist) at crewe every night . not been in there for some time so don’t know if there still doing that work.

FMBOY:
115 euro a day

jones20002uk:
128 euro a day

Leave it a few more days as the wages are on the increase :smiley: They do have a very fine fleet though.

bald bloke:

FMBOY:
115 euro a day

jones20002uk:
128 euro a day

I take it that that is all day, every day, you are away PLUS night out money?? :wink:

FMBOY:
Ring them asked to speak to Shane he looks after driver recruitment,115 euro a day cover most of Europe and Turkey i hear.

Never heard of them doing Turkey but i could be wrong

Dixon’s have been running to Turkey for a while now