Curtains cut again

TheBear:

peirre:
I`m sure after the repair bills start mounting up for fixing the slashed curtains, your boss will realise that its time to put their hand in the pocket and pay for secure parking

Read his post properly before making stupid comments, Peirre!!! He WAS on supposedly secure parking

I dont, and never have counted MSAs as secure parking. for the reasons previously stated by everyone else

bowserman:

peirre:

bowserman:
Whats number 73 at the chinese then?

which chinese, there are several in town?

I`ll probably know later tonight :laughing: :laughing:

… or will you?? :smiley:

theres always the good ol` 7c from the jumbo

you could try having a word with the guy collecting the cash at the msa. you could suggest giving £5.00 cash no receipt needed as your employer does’nt reimburse you. youv’e got cheap parking. he has a fiver in his pocket. or you could pay the full amount fill out form p87 from the inland revenue and claim it back. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ben9:
For someone who’s boss does’nt pay parking you seem to be spending some money on parking up.

when i first started doing the job in january i was a complete newbie to nights out,the only other driving job id done was for british bakeries.
for the first couple of weeks i did use truckstops,MSA,s etc and then learnt the hard way that it was costing me a fortune!my first ever night out was at clackett lane…HOW MUCH■■? i should have realised after that night!

like i said in a previous post 99% of the time ill be in a layby of some description.
ive also got the cooking situation sorted too,cos that was costing me a fortune too!
like my instuctor said when i passed my class2 “the learning hasnt even started yet”…he was right :smiley:

zorba:
TheBear
Read his post and the initial post before making comments :smiley:

Unreserved apoligies … tis me age, you know :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: