curtain slashers.............

its no surprise that this trailer has been slashed a few times with that slogan on the side. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I wonder . How many on here think it could be other drivers doing some of the slashing?

Did a few shifts a while back running with PC World trailers. They were box vans and well alarmed, but I still hated it. Was always conscious of a possible hijack situation.

lefkasman:
I wonder . How many on here think it could be other drivers doing some of the slashing?

would not surprise me :open_mouth:

ive had a curtain slashed once , i had my back door open to show i was totally empty , woke up in the morning and i had a big 4ft â– â– â– â– â–  running along the side , whats the point of that :confused:

i dont get it Lol… whats wrong with the writing on the trailor?

Joshh:

Its advertising that there is something worth nicking on board (even when there’s not)

A QUALITY brand

Semtex:

Joshh:

Its advertising that there is something worth nicking on board (even when there’s not)

A QUALITY brand

You want to try pulling a 45ft trailer with BUDWEISER king of beers in 4ft high letters down both sides and a 6ft picture of an ice cold bottle of bud on the back doors :open_mouth: :open_mouth: First job after waking up following a kip during your 45 break on nights is to check your curtains and rear doors :unamused:

cheeky monkey:

Semtex:

Joshh:

A QUALITY brand

You want to try pulling a 45ft trailer with BUDWEISER king of beers in 4ft high letters down both sides and a 6ft picture of an ice cold bottle of bud on the back doors :open_mouth: :open_mouth: First job after waking up following a kip during your 45 break on nights is to check your curtains and rear doors :unamused:

Do you run out of Colthrop Lane in Thatcham?

Semtex:

Joshh:

A QUALITY brand

So if the trailer had Aldi, Lidl or Morrisons there would be no chance of slashed curtains :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tiger

cheeky monkey:

Semtex:

Joshh:

A QUALITY brand

What about those fosters tankers that have 55,000 pints inside them, how do you check some cheeky person has’nt siphoned some off… :laughing: :exclamation:

Or are they normally passed out on next to the tankerâ– â– ?

Nope,I was on Budweiser when Bibby’s had it out of Bicester park :frowning: was a cracking job while it lasted :smiley:

Fastrantiger:

Semtex:

Joshh:

A QUALITY brand

So if the trailer had Aldi, Lidl or Morrisons there would be no chance of slashed curtains :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tiger

hahahha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: tiger you may laugh but they are the up and coming brands during the credit crunch.

i dont see the point in having quality brands on the trailer, thats just asking for a slashing.

and i do agree its sometimes the drivers.

jessicas dad:
[hahahha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: tiger you may laugh but they are the up and coming brands during the credit crunch

I agree entirely, the mrs and I tend to use Aldi’s all the time, but would draw the line at Morrisons salmonella giveaway.

Tiger.

cheeky monkey:
Nope,I was on Budweiser when Bibby’s had it out of Bicester park :frowning: was a cracking job while it lasted :smiley:

Used to do dayshift for them outta Stepps, was not bad, done the night trunks a few times down Heywood a few times an easy number.

We had a plain blue double decker slashed this week at our B & Q sub depot too.

You’re assuming of course that the deadhead who cut the curtains could actually read. Had mine slashed in a layby just outside Irlam this summer; the big one on the old A57 where the police helicopter base is.

The scumbag cut a notch in one side, getting a handful of pheasant feed for his trouble, and then for sheer badness running his blade the length of the curtain, leaving a gash about 18 feet long.

That, to be honest, ■■■■■■ me off more than the attempted theft. I can understand that there are some people in this country who would rather nick stuff than do an honest day’s work, but pointless vandalism for the sake of it really gets me; like smashing up bus shelters and phone boxes, just what is the point? :question:

Fastrantiger:

Semtex:

Joshh:

A QUALITY brand

Tiger

That is the problem with these modern tea leafs. they are just snobs :stuck_out_tongue:

Fastrantiger:

Semtex:

Joshh:

A QUALITY brand

Tiger

Not these days, what with the credit crunch and recesssion. Have you seen the amount of people shopping at those places lately? :laughing:

i know a guy who worked at the security company that supplied seurity guards for thenightowl truckstops, wolves carlisle and I think redditch, anyway these sites had an episode of curtain slashers it did turn out that the majority of it were other drivers! some Uk and foriegn.

cheeky monkey:

Herrow boss, shumone hash shlllllahed me curtstains, shee you later. :laughing: