Curtain Slashers Junction 26

It is not often you can catch a criminal barehanded, i only managed to catch two in the act, I have been tracking, waiting and baiting these for a couple of months. A month ago a Irish haulier stayed overnight in the top corner of the site, in the morning not only had they cut the rear of his curtain but removed a 2 square meter section. Then had it away with 40 boxes of Asda George kinckers and bras. All Extra Large and 36dd bras.
The damage was so bad the whole trailer had to be reloaded.

Fishing line trip wires and a night sight finally caught up with them two weeks ago. 11.40 pm the chase was on, not the most athletic, i sumoned the on site recovery guy Pizey and the police. Pizey in his recovey van with his WooWoo Flashing tore out of the site towards the forest, under the bridge bingo a young kid walking along on his own, Citizen arrested him(threw him on the ground) being from a welsh background tried to ride him, then the police turned up and had a go. The second i had all the glory of arresting him infront of his van with the local bobbies. They carted both of them away and the van loaded with stanley blades. Held overnight charged in the morning.

You will be pleased to know most of the wooded area where thay were accessing the site is now laced with nasties that they would be welcome to cross.

The site’s getting bussier and a nice comunity of regular drivers visit dont be detered buy the criminal underwear’d.

junction26.org/

Dave

nice one dave. only problem is they will prob get a slap on the wrist or a holiday in america or something like that. or case dismissed owing to not being in the public interest no doubt. well done for your efforts in restraining yourself and not being on a section 18 wounding charge or assult. as lets face it in the eyes of the law you a a “agressor” as much as they are. kin crazy

Well done dave excellent work

Perhaps the word will go out that they got caught and the low lifes will be detered from trying on again

Excellent bit of lunch today by the way matey :wink:

well done dave glad to see there is a truckstop operator out there that is actually proactive and doing something about these scumbags instead of leaving it at the "owners risk"stage. :sunglasses:

could you imagine the mangaer of a msa chasing down scumbags :exclamation: :smiling_imp:

hopefully word will get around that there ■■■■ won’t be tolerated :smiley:

jon