Curtain Sides

Hi all, just wondered how curtains work as have never used them, just wondered if those with experience could shed some light on it for me or if anyone had any links to any good videos

Thanks all

From how I remember off of memory being out with dad, unfasten the straps on the curtains, there are two handles at each end of the trailer one to tighten the curtains and the other to release it. When you pull the release handle you pull the curtain abit so the pole is showing, take the pole out of the slot and then pull the curtains to open them up. Best way to open the curtains how my dad taught me was to do a ‘run up’ when you open them up so it is easier to strap the curtains using an internal strap to fasten it at the back underneath the doors.

To fasten them you do the opposite, closing the curtains putting the pole back into the slot where you got it from and the handle that tightens up the curtains you want to pull the handle until you can’t pull it anymore. Then you fasten up the straps and on your way. :slight_smile:

Now this is off my memory so no doubt people will correct me if i’m wrong but that’s how I remember it and it makes sense to me :laughing: Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

DaveRichards:
Hi all, just wondered how curtains work as have never used them, just wondered if those with experience could shed some light on it for me or if anyone had any links to any good videos

Thanks all

Hi Dave,

Here’s a topic on that very subject:
:arrow_right: Tautliner trailer - NEW AND WANNABE DRIVERS (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

I even included some pics when I posted on it, so I hope it helps.

Dave that’s great thanks very much to you all for your great help