Current dover calasi/calais dover situation info?

does anyone know how well its running? we will be coming back thursday morning, and just trying to see what the delays are like for working our times out.

i want to come back norfolk line, the guys im with i think can only go p&o, if anyone has any accurate info as to how its all running, it would be great;y appreciated

we normally sail dunkirk dover but came calias dover ten mins delay with the boarding but apart from that all fine.

so im guessing the tunnel is running a better service now and the pressure is off the ferries a bit

alright buds i just came back yesterday evening and it was running smoothly didnt Q for to long and was put on the next ferry same on the way out.

It seems as of today (Wednesday 8th October) that dover is coping quite well… At this time there are no long delys for any of the Ferry companies Ex Dover or indeed Calais.
Norfolk Line is also running well.
The tunnel seems to have peaks and troughs with it starting off well on a Monday and going downhill thereafter… clearing again Friday afternoon.
I have to say we are avoiding the tunnel at peak times and monitor the situation hourly via the web-site and our own contacts within the site.
It is running though and it keeps the pressure off Dover but you can expect a 3/4 Hour wait.
Having said all this there are talks of industrial unrest in the Dover port as job losses are imminent in 2009… yet to be confirmed.
Any further information comes to hand I will post it on here…

cheers neville and joey, i rolled up to norfolk line, got booked on the 10am boat, got through immigration and put onto the back of the 8am boat, that sort of thing never happens to me normally! lovely job!