Culina, Haverhill?

Saaamon:
Is it one man one unit up there or are you cab hopping?

It’ll be cab hopping unless you’re nighting out.

Use to do agency work at weekends for Culina, Haverhill, cant complain about them, they treated me very fair, they stick by the rules, which suited me, but now unless you can night out at the weekend they will not use you, as I had to be elsewhere on Mondays. I only noticed today Culina were advertising for drivers in the Job Centre van which parks in Haverhill high street Fridays, never seen them advertise before.

Shopnut:
Use to do agency work at weekends for Culina, Haverhill, cant complain about them, they treated me very fair, they stick by the rules, which suited me, but now unless you can night out at the weekend they will not use you, as I had to be elsewhere on Mondays. I only noticed today Culina were advertising for drivers in the Job Centre van which parks in Haverhill high street Fridays, never seen them advertise before.

You sure that wasn’t working with an agency because they are not after drivers at the mo, they usually deal with jobs through the Culina website.

bald bloke:

Shopnut:

You sure that wasn’t working with an agency because they are not after drivers at the mo, they usually deal with jobs through the Culina website.

100% sure, as you have said, before they have been through agency, but this time it was Culina.

Am at present working for Culina @ Haverhill,and really enjoying the work,tis not to difficult,and al the kit is well looked after

Got the assessment this tuesday morning couldnt make last one, will let you know!

Ive only loaded out of there, but they seem like a decent bunch, not sure how long it takes to load though as they loaded the trailer overnight whilst I parked outside…
Like somebody else posted its mainly yogurts and Tropicana… :wink:

peggy14:
Am at present working for Culina @ Haverhill,and really enjoying the work,tis not to difficult,and al the kit is well looked after

Are you working direct for Culina or for a agency?

Governor!:
Got the assessment this tuesday morning couldnt make last one, will let you know!

Come on then tell us all about it.

I’m working for them direct,Shopnut,and really enjoying it

peggy14:

Yes they’re not too bad really are they.

Definatley,bald bloke,I’ve worked for some good and bad,and they are pretty good,lol

peggy14:

That’s good Peggy14, done weekend work a good while ago, thought they were always fair and they played by the rules, which suited me fine.