Culina fresh

Hey everybody. Anybody had any dealings or done any work for the new division of culina, culina fresh? New company and seen on there website going to have a base in valencia. My mate is already working for them loading in holland.

Load zaltbommel 7 days a week back to tesco snodland, peterboro etc, “out empty” rates on a par with every one else, been well publicised that they have a new man on board to oversee this new expansion…

Yeah mushrooms my mates on it

scaniav8power:
Hey everybody. Anybody had any dealings or done any work for the new division of culina, culina fresh? New company and seen on there website going to have a base in valencia. My mate is already working for them loading in holland.

I’ve not heard much about this and I’m assuming your mate is a subby yeah ? And yes they do have some new bloke who’s running it and I would say they are a very ambitious company and will make this work.

Thatbloke is probably one of the best known names in uk haulage, it will be interesting to see how this will affect the likes of fowler and fresh link… Only time will tell…

Yes mate he is a subby and from what he had said they have got slit of European work coming hell of alot. I’m sure it will give fowler welch and freshlinc a thing or to too think about!

Interesting times ahead then, not that it will affect me whatsoever as its set up as a different company.

Accountant

Company:
Culina Logistics
Salary:
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum, inc benefits
Job type:
Permanent
JOB PURPOSE:
The Management Accountant will be responsible for providing a management accounting service to the Culina Fresh operations - for sites planned in Spalding and Heathrow and any new sites obtained in the future.

Looks like fowlers and freshlinc will have to watch out as there coming to Spalding!

I thought it was Reading not Spalding !

Well er no it’s not Reading.

Ok i stand corrected :blush:

wasnt being funny mate! just going off whats stated on job websites

scaniav8power:
wasnt being funny mate! just going off whats stated on job websites

No probs, u should have a PM :wink:

Now advertising for drivers at there new Spalding facility