Culina @ Findern, Derby

Hello all,

Just wanted to know if anybody knew any details about working here?

Any info would be great

Thanks

Not specific to that site but in general with Culina it will be clean work, heavily laden with H&S and full of compliance scores and data etc.

Cheers Toonsy

A mate wanted some details as he is at Downtons but hates it!

Thanks again

I believe they are still doing the Muller contract at Foston dairy. If so then it’s quite a physical job sometimes pulling off over 100 cages stacked with milk. Pretty easy all in all- a lot of it is trunking to Milk and More locations or Muller DCs.

Thanks for the reply.

Having a chat with them tomorrow regarding wages and shift patterns

Thanks again

These are literally minutes from my house. Yet us know the outcome. I don’t want to leave where I am but you never know.

No worries red7jase

Only info I know is that it’s £122 per shift Monday to Friday, Saturday is £137 and Sunday is £147.

I’m just looking elsewhere at the minute due to issues at my current workplace

Weasel87:
No worries red7jase

Only info I know is that it’s £122 per shift Monday to Friday, Saturday is £137 and Sunday is £147.

I’m just looking elsewhere at the minute due to issues at my current workplace

How many hrs r u contracted for on the numbers above??

Do you get breaks deducted?

Do you get overtime paid per shift/week??

Thanks.

I will ask the questions above for you Tipperdipper1

Cheers

Overtime is at normal rate for whatever day. It’s job and knock and no breaks deducted. Some days can be longer but average about 11. When I was there I averaged about 10 hours a shift Sunday through to Thursday every other Friday.

Were you at this depot Wigo91?

I’m doing curtainsider work at the moment so looking for a change.

Weasel87:
Were you at this depot Wigo91?

I’m doing curtainsider work at the moment so looking for a change.

I was mate. Feel free to pm me anything you want to know as I’m in contact with people there still.