Culina Avonmouth jobs

My place are after some class 1 drivers and it’ll be 5 on 2 off probably involving a Saturday or Sunday in the pattern. It’s an all Actros fleet predominantly doing chiiled deliveries and/or collections.
Apply via website only at culinacareers.co.uk

Thought you lot did 5 on 3 off …

What is likelihood of them inviting a newb to an interview?

Work for them most weekends (not this depot), nice job, friendly staff and well looked after kit. No muckin about everything by the book.
BB correct me if I’m wrong but split coupling experience would be an advantage.

jonesy1985:

I’m told they have take on NB’s in the past so I’m sure that’s not a real issue.

nick2008:
Thought you lot did 5 on 3 off …

Some do some don’t.

jonesy1985:

It has happened before give it a go.

Dipper_Dave:
Work for them most weekends (not this depot), nice job, friendly staff and well looked after kit. No muckin about everything by the book.

Split coupling will be taught at induction day.

Many thanks…application sent :wink:

52mph, no thanks…

Pimpdaddy:
52mph, no thanks…

Yeah driving at 85k rather than 90k is a real deal breaker. :unamused: :unamused:

Just press the secret button on the right hand stalk and away you go all the way to 90k, anyway pimpdaddy 85k is 52.8, not quite 52 :laughing:

bald bloke:

Pimpdaddy:
52mph, no thanks…

Yeah driving at 85k rather than 90k is a real deal breaker. :unamused: :unamused:

its when you get the speed Queens fighting for a 90kph truck rather than the 88kph truck .

Funny how they don’t get the u arrived almost the same time , the 88kph truck climbs the hills better :unamused:

bald bloke:

Dipper_Dave:

Split coupling will be taught at induction day.

No ground access Mavis rails?

All ours are, split coupling is banned on site.

bald bloke:

For me it is…

nick2008:
its when you get the speed Queens fighting for a 90kph truck rather than the 88kph truck .

Funny how they don’t get the u arrived almost the same time , the 88kph truck climbs the hills better :unamused:

Fair enough. There are some days one needs to crack on due operational & legal reasons & trust me 90 helps:!:

NewLad:
anyway pimpdaddy 85k is 52.8, not quite 52 :laughing:

Whatever it is it’s a bit too slow:mrgreen:

Nice to see a company job on offer for a change

There’ a job for them on the Gov.uk site based in Hereford,its a Weds/Sun shift.

Search,

LGV Driver,Hereford.