csa

went to court today to get a third party debt order overturned ( i owe csa 13000 ) my ex wife wont accept me paying a fiver a week off the arrears on top of the 75 i already pay…what ZBs me is the csa didnt write to say they wernt happy with the fiver they just had my bank accounts frozen…then off to court were the judge tells me he agrees with the csa so goodbye £700 that was in my current account… oh and they have a charge against my house ,and of course you cant see the children yuo’ll have to go to court and spend money you havnt got to get you nowhere…

at work topline 15000 limited overtime … do i want to take the risk of earning more…no…

:confused:

I had CSA on my back for years wanting stupid amounts, everytime I got a letter advising that an attachment of earnings order was granted I left my job and went elsewhere.

What bugged me was the fact I had a satisfactory court order in place before the CSA came into being, but they upped it from £40 pm to £360 pm and I only had a weekly take home pay of £175 pw

Anyway last year I got a letter off them saying I owed £750 which I disputed, I called them and was told I actually owed £35,000 but under the 7 year rule they could only go back 7 years which amounted to the £750 and so I finally offered them £50 pm they refused saying that If I wanted to pay monthly I had to accept the full amount of arrears so I hung up on them after a few choice words, anyway I was summonsed to Court in Feb but could not get as I was in Hong Kong (No notice was given before I went) the case was heard in my abscence and I was ordered to pay the £750 When I called the CSA dept that dealt with it, I was told that the person I spoke to last year had no right declining any offer of payment and they should of accepted my offer last year.

It’s no wonder the CSA are looking likely for being scrapped it’s ridiculous the way they treat the fathers of this country, I always bought my kids clothes took em on holiday etc, but was still expected to pay my ex £70 odd per week to go out on the [zb] instead of spending it on the kids.

it’s the same old thing here davey, the ex is not thinking about the kids,it’s a case of lets see how much i can screw him for via csa.so they can get more money to feed her habbit’s.shopping and going out on the ■■■■.it’s about time it stopped.i and my wife have always said that if we split that the kids would be well looked after and that we would never involve the kids in any off it.and that we would never get the csa or courts involved.i know one lad that had given 20k to his ex as a present for the kids as he put it.the ex then got the csa involved as she had splashed the 20k on her self and the kids did not see anything.the csa arrested his wages via his company at 350 pm.in the end he packed the job in and sold his house and has since moved away down south as his ex was watching him all the time.it’s a sad state of affairs when the ex’s go down this track.twisted is what i’d call some of them.

I have already posted what I did to shake myself free of the CSA. I didn’t intend it that way it just happened. I started writing letters because each time you ring you speak to someone else who doesn’t know your case. There is a wonderful maxim in life which I now follow religiously, for everything, ‘always leave a paper trail’. Keep everything written to you and keep copies of everything you write. Phoning does no good at all. You must have the evidence in black and white.

Having said all that, I think I was very lucky, reading others’ horrific experiences.
BTW Kitkat, it isn’t always the ex’s fault in these cases, the CSA force them into taking action, with the threat of stopping benefits. Again I was fortunate in maintaining good relationships with my 1st wife and also the kids, but that didn’t stop them pressuring her.

At one point, years ago, the demand was £80 pw out of a gross of £116!

They don’t live in the real world do they? Needless to say, they didn’t get it.

Bon courage!

Salut, David.[/i][/b]

on top of it all the insurance wont pay for stolen car and want me to pay storage costs for a wreck

hitch:
on top of it all the insurance wont pay for stolen car and want me to pay storage costs for a wreck

‘Bon courage’ doesn’t quite seem to cover it Hitch, but what can I say? Only thing to look forward to is that it will get better :wink:

Nevertheless - ‘Bon Courage’

Salut, David.