CSA

whenever dealing with these people make sure you get the name of who you spoke to and keep a log…when they or you agree to do something eg offer to pay off arrears at 1/6 a week get them to write to you to acknwledge the fact you have made an offer and again when / if its accepted…i have had all my bank accounts frozen because they want to take me to court because i havnt paid them any money (arrears) today they admitted they had spoken to me …but i have to go to court to get garnishee order lifted across 3 bank accounts £6500 and i cant touch a penny until it is done…this will happen thursday i get money back asap afterwards

You seem to be having a rough trot with this csa lark mate, good luck getting it sorted. :wink:

As Ladytrucker679 said good luck getting it sorted
hitch :slight_smile:

Surely you don’t object to paying for your children’s upbringing?

Or have I missed something here?

Vince

VINCE i dont mind paying for the kids

what i object to is the csa freezing my bank accounts leaving me no access to any of my cash…they did this despite having a charge against my house (worth 80k mortgage 22k its cheap to live in Bedworth) and i had made an offer on 15th Oct to pay the arrears they claim i owe them Due to there ineptness they havnt processed this but have found the way to leave me skint…i was the last case this morning, i was hardly in the door when the judge said that the csa had withdrawn there application

So thats that or will be when i can get at my funds hopefully Monday at the latest.

cheers for the moral support