Cruise control Mercedes Actros

How do I activate?

I see it on right hand stalk but don’t know how to use it.

13 plate Rigid sleeper

Also is there a user manual I can flick through online?

The thing is like a spaceship to me after cutting my teeth on 2006 daycab DAFs :smiley:

SuperMultiBlue:
How do I activate?

I see it on right hand stalk but don’t know how to use it.

13 plate Rigid sleeper

Also is there a user manual I can flick through online?

The thing is like a spaceship to me after cutting my teeth on 2006 daycab DAFs :smiley:

Usually set via the button on the steering wheel

It is on there can’t remember as while since I drove a merc but try pushing it back or pulling towards you

Know on my car push stalk up

try to lift handle.
backwards is exhaust
up is higher speed and down lower speed, perhaps,and perhaps is a on/off switch anywhere in case it doesnt works

Pull it towards you as though you are flashing your lights to set the cruise control. Push it down when the cruise is on decreases your set speed. Push it down briefly when the cruise is off will resume the cruise to the last set speed. There is also a button on the end of the stalk which will flick between cruise control and adjustable speed limiter.

Is it a new shape cab?

I think this is the link to the online version of the drivers handbook for the old style Actros.

www4.mercedes-benz.com/manual-tr … index.html

Make sure stalk is in up most position before u pull to engage cruise .

ie you cant set cruise with exhaust brake on .

If new shape look at the joypad on the right side of the steering wheel. The right button sets the speed and raises the set speed. The bottom one lowers the speed and also resumes cruise after turning it off with the centre button. To choose between cruise and limiter use the top button.

There may be a switch on Dashboard on/off. With that on Off it will not do

damoq:
Pull it towards you as though you are flashing your lights to set the cruise control. Push it down when the cruise is on decreases your set speed. Push it down briefly when the cruise is off will resume the cruise to the last set speed. There is also a button on the end of the stalk which will flick between cruise control and adjustable speed limiter.

Cheers bud. It was as you described.

damoq:
I think this is the link to the online version of the drivers handbook for the old style Actros.

www4.mercedes-benz.com/manual-tr … index.html

Nice one. Explains things nicely.

You sure its on the stalk■■?
i have a 14 plate cruise control is on the stearing wheel right side,just at your thumb,

Fallmonk:
i have a 14 plate cruise control is on the stearing wheel right side,just at your thumb,

Steering wheel right side on this one is telephone I think

SuperMultiBlue:

Fallmonk:

Steering wheel right side on this one is telephone I think

pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/2 … 600x0w.jpg

phone is also to righ

Fallmonk:

He’s on about the MP3 Actros Mick. The later models also had phone controls on the steering wheel if my memory serves me right. I don’t think your old Actros would have had these but my old 58 plate did, even though it didn’t have Bluetooth.

damoq:

Fallmonk:

He’s on about the MP3 Actros Mick. The later models also had phone controls on the steering wheel if my memory serves me right. I don’t think your old Actros would have had these but my old 58 plate did, even though it didn’t have Bluetooth.

Hi Dameon,
i thought he was talking about MP4 mate,
if its a MP3 your right its og the right hand stalk. pull back to set and increase and push forward to decrease