Crowfield truck rally 08

Good Pic’s :smiley:

Carl:
ah right cheers mate,i saw one just like it same colour chassis and cab with pauls name on the headboard a few months ago.when i worked for wlc my brother inlaw drove pauls version 2 fh wlc bought off neil garrold who bought it back when wlc replaced it with a newer scania.

A newer PG Volvo:

when wlc had it

this was driven by my brother in law

I remember being envious of Goody when he had his version 2. Thankfully i got over it! :laughing:

His 3 series scania was lovely and his version 1 that he has now is tidy. The version 2 was a hard act to follow.

i did the odd shift in that motor for wlc rob and what a motor it was pg spent some money on it fully retrimmed interior vdo dayton cd dvd and satnav etc neil garrold bought it back off wlc and someone from down that way has it now

For those who wanted to know what I look like. I am the one to the left of the Scania with the clipboard in my hands.

Danni :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Great pics , i found the last one most interesting :sunglasses:

Oooooooh there’s some lovely motors there!

Not as cool as my little FM though! :wink:

that silver scania 143 n655 fkj was mine for a little while drove for my dad we bought it in a bad way it had a hard life. i wonder if my blue engine hump cover is still in there forgot to take it out when sold lol

kindle530:
No mate, its ex Bill Watling. One of my favourite trucks at the show that was.

Sorry Kindle. But yr wrong. Would anyone like a second guess?
To be fair i had to ask.

530 POWER, that motor has moved on again. Now owned by Andy Thomson of AMT Scrap transport of Norwich. The plan is to restore the old girl.

it looks like the que at felixstowe :laughing: :laughing: when the port is shut

Replied to wrong post maybe? DOH!

nope rob was for this thread .
:laughing:

it way the trucks are lined up remimded me of felixstowe docks holding area on the container side .

Beg yr pardon. Teach me to be a smart arris. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: theres always one

will keep an eyeout for you round immingham if you end up running out the there

The previous owner of this truck

Was the man who now owns this truck

D’oh! I was wrong on all me guesses :blush: 2 nice trucks though.

No shame there mate. I had to ask. :sunglasses:

530power:
that silver scania 143 n655 fkj was mine for a little while drove for my dad we bought it in a bad way it had a hard life. i wonder if my blue engine hump cover is still in there forgot to take it out when sold lol

Any more pixs of this lorry if by any chance could you post them up on the fourm as we are currently restoring it.