Crossrail Tipper Contracts

Anyone know which companies are running the contracts for tipper work? Got a 8x4 that could do with some work at the moment…

The Mafia. :wink:

Are your vehicles Crossrail compliant are you registered with FORS/CLOCS have you or your drivers attended a Crossrail induction? if not no go! the whole thing is just to much aggro, :laughing: for me the best thing about Crossrail is it keeps all the usual suspects & high rollers busy fools,while us little people clean up! :laughing:

I thought tunnelling on Crossrail was complete now so perhaps not so much tipper work left in it? Although they will no doubt also have to ‘hollow out’ the stations now tunnelling is done.

The muck on crossrail is pretty much finished for what it was worth unless you had it direct from the main contractor.
Tipper work in London is on the floor at the moment and what with all the crap boris Johnson wants on the lorry’s fors an clocs crap all the firms have to have for any big job it’s more hassle than its worth especaly with the rates on offer.
Lots of very new lorry’s in london that take a lot of paying for and not enough work

Spot on there Kr work in London not up to much atm,I sold up in January while people were still paying good money for 2nd hand tippers and mixers,got a nice little easy peasy part time job for a co that runs tippers to service it’s own work good money&job and knock! no aggro only downside like a lot of part time jobs it’s turning into full time to cover the regular guys hols for the next couple of months :wink:

I know a few owner drivers who have done the same this year it’s just getting more hassle than its worth especaly with the amount of vosa and CVU attention.

Cheers guys