Crime/Theft/Damage statistics?

I know that Gov’, various Councils, Police etc record and publish these so…

Has anybody published them for Main Service Areas ?

Long and short… collected from Excel late yesterday afternoon, due to rush hour and previous work this last week, no choice but to stop for a 9 at Thurrock Services.

Result, slashed curtain. Not a big one, just peekaboo/look see/what’s in this one holes.

So just thinking whether there’s anyway of working out where not to stop unless absolutely necessary ?

To be fair I personally don’t think it matters where you park Layby, MSA, Truck stop or even your own yard /depot. If someone wants someone will do …

Worked at Walkers out base Bristol for years, all of a sudden at a weekend they had 4 trucks drained of fuel and several pallets of crisp’s stolen all from a locked yard with CCTV.

Scroats on legs worked out where the cameras were and could see and worked around them so instead of going through the back door of the trailer they took the side out ad passed the boxes under the trailers to be not seen…

I know of a company that has an unmanned shared yard and is almost always left unlocked it would be easy to relive this company of trailers with £1000’s worth of stock (easy to move stuff) without any problem. nothing anywhere will stop them that want .