Crewe truckstop

Last thread on here is a year old so I thought I’d get more recent comments.

Is it any good? Good food & showers? Secure?

Anywhere else near Crewe you’d recommend?

Ta

Very secure, good showers, good food, park by the fence for a piddle up the wheel. Good surface.

Stayed there Thursday night but shattered so looked after myself and didn’t leave the truck (how sad am I). On snap to.

Pub, brewers fare thing a short walk away.
According to the websites I visit your only a mile away from a lady who wants some fun. Weirdly wherever I park I’m always the same distance from the same lady. I’m getting suspicious I have a very attractive stalker.

Hammy747:
Last thread on here is a year old so I thought I’d get more recent comments.

Is it any good? Good food & showers? Secure?

Anywhere else near Crewe you’d recommend?

Ta

It’s ok yeh, decent showers, I’ve parked there with valuable loads before and had no probs, the guy is on all night, and afaik he walks around from time to time. Think there are cameras, but not sure. Not sure how much it is as we are on a/c parking there.
As for the food, yeh there’s nothing wrong with it, although I tend to walk into town, there’s a carvery type pub a few yards down, and a couple in town centre with Sky Sports if the football is on.
As for anywhere else, it depends what you are looking for, there are a couple of ind ests, beside the t.stop, and one or two corners in Stoke that I know…but I aint telling you where :laughing: .
Also Lymm t.s. a bit further north on the M6, but I reckon you will know that anyway.

Cheers guys, sounds like it’ll be fine for me.

Happen to know if there’s wifi there? If not I’ll start downloading some films now!

Not sure about Wi-Fi but 4g reception is good.

Oh and towards the bottom on the right hand side there’s a mudflap I found that I placed by the fence if anyone’s lost it. Tread carefully in that area though.

Another Oh (starting to sound like im about to climax), theres good copies of starwars force awakens and deadpool (very funny) on showbox and dodgy torrent sites, so be carefull not to download them as its illegal.

Dipper_Dave:
Another Oh (starting to sound like im about to climax), theres good copies of starwars force awakens and deadpool (very funny) on showbox and dodgy torrent sites, so be carefull not to download them as its illegal.

Would never do such a thing! Although to those who would, watchfree.to has just about any film you can think of! Either that or putlocker.is but quite a few annoying pop ups on that one!

I use it all the time, the food in the cafe is very good.
As others have said Brewers Fayre pub next door or a ten minutes walk to another bigger
pub by tturning right out of the main road.
Ask security if you want a Chinese or Pizza delivered to your cab door .
Pub nextdoor has theme nights for food, such as pizza,Italian or Sunday roast, good beer, friendly staff.
Walk in to town is not far .

Hammy747:

Happen to know if there’s wifi there? If not I’ll start downloading some films now!

Treat yourself mate, get out of the cab,… the lighter nights are here. :wink: :smiley:

Me and toby will buy you a pint. :smiley: …or a coke.

robroy:

Hammy747:

Treat yourself mate, get out of the cab,… the lighter nights are here. :wink: :smiley:

Me and toby will buy you a pint. :smiley: …or a coke.

Assuming my plan stays the same I’ll be there tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday. Will hold you to that offer if either of you are there!

Immigrant,Carryfast,Dozy and me all in the crew in Crewe now, you will need a drink after a night out with the Crewe club or the phone number for The Samaritans .

Hammy747:

I always use Crewe if I’m in that area, far better than Lymm.
There’s free wifi in the cabin and if your parked close enough you can pick up a connection in your cab.
I might be in this week myself, probably Wednesday.

Have considered trying it in the past and will now. Based on recommendations on here will possibly try out Red Moss Cafe on Tuesday as I’m going Scotch, all depends on driving time though as I need to be pushing 9 hours before I park up, so might have get a bit further south and use Lockerbie.

i was in other week for first time. Dont forget to stop at entrance to pay as there is only him in shed there pal. very quiet on a night showers are good and food i had the truckers chicken was very nice. Id stop there again if im in area. think it was only 16quid too

Well I’m here. Today, tomorrow and Wednesday. Lucky me!

If any of you turn up, I’m in the Daf rigid parked down the end in the middle section. Come say hello!

Hammy747:

If any of you turn up, I’m in the Daf rigid parked down the end in the middle section. Come say hello!

We don’t speak to rigid drivers mate. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nowt wrong with rigid drivers… We’re just learning to walk before going for a run [emoji3]

robroy:

Hammy747:

We don’t speak to rigid drivers mate. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not even the good looking ones? :laughing: