Crewe truck park

Ok I park here regularly so I thought I’d give em a plug. :open_mouth:
Good points.

100% safe

CCTV

24 hr security

friendly staff

fridges parked at rear of yard (no noise, doesn’t bother me though as I pull a fridge)

decent food

great location, pubs, take aways, ect.

Bad points.

cafe closes Sat and Sun, ( but there’s an excellent pub 100 yards down street)

no wi-fi

no meal voucher

location;
Cowley way, Crewe. CW1 6
All that said, it’s one of the best truck stops up that neck of the woods. :laughing:

I got a meal voucher from there about 2 months ago

i got one as well, good place just not a regular run for us

A good friend of mine owns it, I called in there 2 weeks ago, and there in the middle of building a brand new shower block, food was excellent. All round good truckstop.

There is wifi, you just need to park as close to the hut/shed as possible.Its free.

Stayed in here Thursday, thought I’d share some thoughts:

Cost is still £15. I paid with my Keyfuels card but was ■■■■■■ off to discover that you don’t get a meal voucher if you do. Meal vouchers are for cash customers only. WTF? Orwell and other places can do it?!

The shower block is finally finished (although, if you know anything about building it’s probably best if you don’t look too much at the construction!). Shower was nice and hot and relatively clean.

I had a mixed grill from the cafe (I say mixed grill, but it only had pork!)… The food does seem very good and at £7 for the mixed grill, prices seem about average. Would have liked to see a slither of rump steak on the plate though!

A quiet nights sleep although in fairness, I was Unit only and parked between two wagons head first.

Would go back again, I’ll just make sure I pay cash :unamused:

I just park on Wickes car park, surrounded by takeaways and a big tesco

Akuji:

Sorry to revive an old thread but in case anyone reads this…

Wickes car park is a no go now. Too many not too clean and respectful drivers as usual ■■■■■■ it up for the rest. That and a new BM and Lidl being built next door.
Crewe Truckstop is still operating and there are a few on street places on the various industrial estates if you dont want to pay.

toowise:

Akuji:

Sorry to revive an old thread but in case anyone reads this…

Wickes car park is a no go now. Too many not too clean and respectful drivers as usual [zb] it up for the rest. That and a new BM and Lidl being built next door.
Crewe Truckstop is still operating and there are a few on street places on the various industrial estates if your company dont want to pay.

There corrected :laughing: