Crewe t.stop Bibby driver

Couldn’t your friend of write a note and stuck it under the guys wiper blade? Or anywhere in the window just to say sorry but didn’t want to wake you and explain why.

Good on him I say. Last time someone parked badly next to me I pulled the pin and turned off his fridge. Serves him right.

Disco Street:
Couldn’t your friend of write a note and stuck it under the guys wiper blade? Or anywhere in the window just to say sorry but didn’t want to wake you and explain why.

Wonder what he’d say on the note…

Dear driver,
sorry i didn’t wanna bust a 13, so i parked like a ■■■■. I deemed there was enough room for you. Let me know if there’s not.

Of course he could of just booked off pulled his card. And then parked it properly a few minutes later?

switchlogic:
Good on him I say. Last time someone parked badly next to me I pulled the pin and turned off his fridge. Serves him right.

Never turn off a reefer. Most of them suss the engines off and get out to have a look whats up. Open the doors up instead !! :smiley:

Mike-C:

switchlogic:

Never turn off a reefer. Most of them suss the engines off and get out to have a look whats up. Open the doors up instead !! :smiley:

pair of grips on the fuel line works

Mike-C:

switchlogic:

Ah, good idea. Or set it to the opposite of what it should be. Done that many a time when someone has looked at me funny.

Maybe next time he will have more consideration to other drivers … And maybe you are right, he could have been a fat b*s**&d, so another lesson learned when blocking up his exit …

switchlogic:

We’ve not had that on here for a while now :laughing: :laughing:

Bloody bone idle if you ask me, why didn’t he just gas the sleeping driver in his cab to save the hassle.
This option is available for both ladies involved in the scenario.

One has to imagine that being able to navigate tight spots goes with the job and waking up to find things a bit different the next morning are the norm.

That said a bit of consideration would have avoided the incident but no excuses for for damaging a blokes motor, sort it out like men you never know you might make a new friend.

Mike-C:

Disco Street:

Wonder what he’d say on the note…

Dear driver,
sorry i didn’t wanna bust a 13, so i parked like a ■■■■. I deemed there was enough room for you. Let me know if there’s not.

Of course he could of just booked off pulled his card. And then parked it properly a few minutes later?

Look if you read back ffs, I didn’t post this defending my mate hence the ’ :unamused: yeh I know bit’ neither am I an apologist for him as I said also it wasn’t the best bit of parking. The guy could have got out of his cab if he really wanted to (again read the tight but not tight tight bit)
Would it have been better if he had reversed in then? mirror to mirror leaving the same space again within his line, or do some of you still think it’s ok to inflict deliberate damage to another driver’s motor, would a smashed mirror be ok for you for instance? Still can’t believe the guy on here who thinks it’s ok :unamused:

As for the note bit, yeh maybe he should, however I once left a note to a guy that I had reversed right up to at Worlds End pub Tilbury, saying ‘Sorry mate only space available but if you are blocked in morning just give me a knock’ giving him 2 options do as note or just leave, he picked a 3rd, got out of the park and pulled alongside me banged on my cab and called me a zb zb.and ■■■■■■ off before I could get out of bed.
Anyway,good to see there are still some old style right thinking kind of drivers on here, hope I never come across the others on the road :unamused:

A guy with a bad attitude and a blade of some sorts - that’s a bit of a worry :open_mouth:

l agree mate hope l don’t have to park near some of the guy’s on here :open_mouth: . I think he was wrong to damage the truck don’t we have enough to put up with with fighting each other.

OllieNotts:
So this guy parks up plenty of space wakes up to find he can’t open his door, and you think he’s a prick for retaliating? :unamused:
Whilst I don’t agree with his actions I’m not surprised, it’s [zb] like your mate that are also adding to [zb] the job up! Hypocrite!

No mate I don’t think he’s a prick for retaliating in general, it’s the way he retaliated which makes him a prick…so no need for the roling eyes.
And unlike you I am surprised so that says a lot about each of us eh?
I don’t know about you but if it was me I would either just look shake my head and say what a ■■■■ or something to myself and drive off, or if he really ■■■■■■ me pull forward knock on his cab face him and call him a ■■■■, or if I was a complete ■■■■ put 2 slashes in his curtain. I can.'t speak for you but I reckon option 1 is a safe bet, 2 if I was in a stinking mood, as for 3 I aint a ■■■■■ Hope that explains things for you :wink:

I think my worst fear is being boxed in at a MSA when i have to leave at 4am. Would not like to have to bang on someones door to get them to move…

I think my worst fear is the world running out of red wine

I think my worst fear is being gang-raped by elephants.

If the Bibby driver did ■■■■■ the trailer then he is cutting other trailers and robbing them,who takes a blade in their lorry ?
Check the Cctv at Crewe and get him DONE.

happysack:
I think my worst fear is the world running out of red wine

I’m going to be up all night now worrying!

My worst fear is that I get caught driving a rigid, when I’ve got a class 1!

Contraflow:
I think my worst fear is being gang-raped by elephants.

Buy a mouse. It’ll scare the elephants away.