Crewe man caught being naughty

• News & Star (Carlisle).
  • New

Last updated 12:18, Monday, 22 June 2009.

woman saw man committing ■■■ act in car. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

A female lorry driver had nightmares after seeing a motorist committing a ■■■ act while driving on the M6, a court heard. :confused: :confused:

Anyone we know?? The woman lorry driver I mean. Poor lass is having nightmares. :astonished: :astonished:
The driver doing the naughty deed is from Crewe. Nuff said :unamused: :unamused:

Does she driver for Anne Summers International?

Had that happen to me on the m56 . I was only upset cos his was bigger than mine :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

1 afternoon i was on the a1 by scotch corner and a volvo s40 is beside me so i glances down an there is a woman pleasuring herself in the passenger side with a man drivin she was lookin up at me beside me for a few minutes then shoots off upto the next wagon an proceeded to do the same thing i presume

took my mind off the stress of the job for a while :wink:

Had a bloke do that on the M4 arond Cardiff about 12 months ago :open_mouth: :confused:

the best thing about driving a truck is nobody can see why you’re smiling :slight_smile:

she had nightmares? sure she did. i doubt he was doing anything she hasnt done to a guy a few times herself :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

she had nightmares as she couldn’t contemplate fitting one that big in her mouth or other orifices :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Moved to Bully’s as I think we all know this is going to go downhill quite quickly… :wink: :wink:
While we are a little more relaxed in here, if this goes totally overboard … well I guess you can guess what will happen to it !! :grimacing:

strange really, if a woman trucker sees a bloke in a car playing with himself she calls the police, if a male trucker sees a woman doing the same we are hanging out the window trying to take a picture and then praying they will slow down and do it again!! or is that just me :smiley:

Buycrider:
*The driver doing the naughty deed is from Crewe. Nuff said :unamused: :unamused:

Whats wrong with Crewe :question: :question: :question:

BTW it wasnt me.

i wasnt caught :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

chaversdad:
strange really, if a woman trucker sees a bloke in a car playing with himself she calls the police, if a male trucker sees a woman doing the same we are hanging out the window trying to take a picture and then praying they will slow down and do it again!! or is that just me :smiley:

me 2 !!

Thetaff:
she had nightmares as she couldn’t contemplate fitting one that big in her mouth or other orifices :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good god! This forum really is hitting the bottom of the barrel these days.

:unamused: :unamused:

ANDY1961:

Thetaff:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: as you can see with the smileys it was a joke,obviously lost on you!!

get a life prick!!! you surely need one

twas not me either im discreet when it comes to what i do in my cab :blush:

Thetaff:

ANDY1961:

Thetaff:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: as you can see with the smileys it was a joke,obviously lost on you!!

get a life prick!!! you surely need one

Good god! I must be thick! I should obviously have seen from the “smileys” that this was your sad attempt at humour! :unamused:

I’ll tell you what. I’ll go and get a life, if you promise me to go and get your end away - cause’ you “sure need” that bad!

I cant get that far up :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused:

How come some members like to live in the 1800`s when it comes to ■■■■■■ remarks or ■■■■■■ jokes. if you find the remarks in this thread abusive or upsetting then dont read them, we all have our ■■■■■■ desires one way or another, if you dont then thats your prerogative.