Crap wages...

TiredAndEmotional:

Munchkin:

mike68:

mutley:
Quotes a salary not hourly so surely same every week? I’m paid same salary for 28 day month as for 31 day.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

They don’t quote a salary they quote “£448 for 48 hours”… that is 4 times 12 hour shifts. £9.33. Employers are good at misleading adverts…salaried would show an annual amount usually and give you a much better picture of the 4 on 4 off scam! Which is what it is much of the time as in this case, night and weekend work for peanuts!

Agreed it’s a scam but in the quoted ad it clearly says salary.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

I was taking home £480-£550 as a class 2 driver all yeAr, and now doing £540 -£650 take home on class one, hoping to get £14 ph in next few months with ot after 8hrs

Just day work 6am earliest I start, home every night

Company i sub for pays the employed drivers 15eur p/h up to 45hrs and 18eur thereafter (rates inc sat/sun) Potential there for 855eur for a 55hr week. Last tax year did 165,000eur gross. Crap paying work they will avoid like the plague, and this is the problem with some low paying companies, they have a poor business plan and take on the dregs from clearing houses which in turn gets passed onto the drivers re crap wages unfortunately…

biggriffin:

TommyTanker:
Is there a part of this forum that has job offers ?

There is, but company’s don’t like advertising there because, if it doesn’t pay £1000 a week, 10hr days, nights out at £26.45 plus £6.00 meal allowance, parking paid, and two minutes walk from there house, it will get slagged off, and they were earning more in 1980, tramping around Europe, North Africa, and the middle east, but now they’ve all retired, after freckking the industry up, and sit on here all day, ■■■■■■■■ at others who take a job, to feed and cloth there family.

This is what p***es me off massively!!

Surely, if we don’t encourage more young drivers into the business, we will just have a load of european drivers who don’t speak English and making it worse because they will happily work for £5.50 an hour.

19steve86:

biggriffin:

TommyTanker:
Is there a part of this forum that has job offers ?

There is, but company’s don’t like advertising there because, if it doesn’t pay £1000 a week, 10hr days, nights out at £26.45 plus £6.00 meal allowance, parking paid, and two minutes walk from there house, it will get slagged off, and they were earning more in 1980, tramping around Europe, North Africa, and the middle east, but now they’ve all retired, after freckking the industry up, and sit on here all day, ■■■■■■■■ at others who take a job, to feed and cloth there family.

This is what p***es me off massively!!

Surely, if we don’t encourage more young drivers into the business, we will just have a load of european drivers who don’t speak English and making it worse because they will happily work for £5.50 an hour.

Sajco Trans SRL pay their drivers 1 euro p/h…