Crap set up. what do i do?

For advise call Bill Bennett, of bennett engineering he is an expert in these matters and a good chap to deal with

i have all ready got a 1 ton weight at the front it dus help, but i have still got the problem with pumping up the suspension. my mate who is a CPC holder and years of experience went in to day and try to have a word with them. not sure if they listened. i was on the road at the time but went i got back i told them i am fed up with it and no one listens to me or any one who mensions it. i am fed up with talking about it. i am going to give them a bit more time and if nothing happens well i will be on the look out for another job. i know money is good and the depo is in a good location but as you all know we need safe vehicles. its there problem when i leave and i can not see any one putting up with it. the previous driver left for same reasons.
did not get any pictures today been so busy.
thanks for all ya replies!!!

LEE EDWARDS:
… the previous driver left for same reasons.

… and some mug got the joy of driving it. And when you leave another mug will get the joy of driving it. :open_mouth: :unamused:

Stan

well been work, and we have sorted some thing out with the trailors. i just putting 2 ton counter weight in it for the time been. so hope fully they sort it out properly. having problems putting pics on the net. i am waiting for a friend come round to sort it out for me i am crap on comps.