Cranliegh Freight Services good or bad

Thinking of applying to work for them anybody know what they are like to work for :question: :question:

They’re ok, a mate works for them doing euro work and enjoys it. I did several weeks there on agency, just doing local multidrop and a few of the euro drivers were doing the same, so be prepared to do a bit of class 2 multidrop of things go quiet. The TM is nice enough, he doesn’t like accidents though, else I might still be there.

They work on air cargo a lots thats mean you will go regular to Heathrow, Schiphol, Frankfurt, Brussel and Luxembourg etc also plenty of night work

dont know anything about pay but must say they have brilliant outfit - they bought numbers of nice new lowliner DAF trucks

Regularly meet them at Lux airport, never heard any complaints from them, seems a decent company.

Have a look here. http://www.cfs-drivers.co.uk/index.html

I work for them and I have no complaints the job works for me but it can’t be everyone’s cup of tea just try and find out for yourself pay is ok about £1205 take home every fortnight and you get paid for weekly breaks away from the yard and they pay all your training needs but we do work some odd hours so be warned

i worked for cranleighs for a short while and nevr took near 1205 more like 1000 for 2 weeks

You obviously didn’t work hard Enuff 10-4 ha ha! :slight_smile:

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.480347,-0.690673