Cranleigh Freight

Anyone got any inside info on these? I have seen the website, just wondering if anyone has/does work there. Cheers.

There seems to be two parts to the operation, the regular trunk to Schipol for Frans Maas and the work for the pharmaceutical company.

I seem to remember CFS getting compensation from P&O when one of the ferry men shouted for a Cowboy Freght Service driver :smiley:

CFS are profiled in the current issue of Roadway :wink:

Any particular info you require as I maybe having a beer with one of their drivers at the weekend

Cranleigh Frieght Services, They running the european work (espically air cargo work like Heathrow - Schipol or Benelux or germany airport)
sometime seen they got double manning drivers i think depend if express transport.

they got nice and great truck - Merc Actros & DAF, also saw they got new Merc Actros Megaspace Drawbar.

i dont know what is paid or working condition but seen often around the southern orbital M25

Also I got Cranleigh Freight Service Truck Model! :laughing:

Cheers Ben

Cheers for the replys, Bob, ive sent you a Pm.

cfs have just been on the shiney show on cbebies, class :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Carl:
cfs have just been on the shiney show on cbebies, class :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LOL i was just going to say it was a coincidence there name cropped up the day they are on c beebies LOL.

kindle530 I sent you a pm.
bob

kindle530:
Anyone got any inside info on these? I have seen the website, just wondering if anyone has/does work there. Cheers.

What you want to know? I've been with them for the last 15yrs it's all flash no cash if you know what I mean. http://www.cfs-drivers.co.uk

Chewy:

kindle530:

What you want to know? I've been with them for the last 15yrs it's all flash no cash if you know what I mean. http://www.cfs-drivers.co.uk

excellent site with great piccy’s.

Chewy:

kindle530:

its a long drive to Surrey from Norfolk just to be flash, so after all ive learnt, i think ill give it a miss, and save me cash! Im stuck pulling trailers out of Felixstowe and have seen quite a few CFS trucks coming up there, thats what sparked my interest.The drivers website is good by the way Chewy.

kindle530:

they do aircargo,but as well as Pallex
www.pallex.co.uk

i send them an e-mail this morning asking about work, 10 mins later i got a phone call from them saying they have just laid 5 drivers off and sold 5 motors!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: he says itis down to being out priced by the pols, checks and portugese :unamused: :unamused:
nice to get a phone call even if a negative, over here dont even get a sod off by letter :imp: :imp: :open_mouth: :shocksalut
chris

good for them chris nowadays people dont give a toss they just delete your emails and throw your cv’s in the bin.

caveman:
i send them an e-mail this morning asking about work, 10 mins later i got a phone call from them saying they have just laid 5 drivers off and sold 5 motors!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: he says itis down to being out priced by the pols, checks and portugese :unamused: :unamused:
nice to get a phone call even if a negative, over here dont even get a sod off by letter :imp: :imp: :open_mouth: :shocksalut
chris

you are in france?
see www.fernandez.lu
they do a lot between E and B

cheers fred!!
e-mail has been sent
salut
chris