CPC

Still got another 7 hours CPC to do, can’t do until next week, so off the road !!!

kwakerkev:
Still got another 7 hours CPC to do, can’t do until next week, so off the road !!!

you won’t be the only one our kid :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Wow… You have my deepest sympathy, how the government expected people to do 5 days in 5 years I will never know. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

same here buddy. Admin cockup, had a day that was registered on works system but was never uploaded. As a bonus i get some quality time at home :smiley: do remember finishing the course doesn`t allow you to actually drive until you get the lil blue card come thru the post. i expect mine wont ‘arrive’ untill next friday :smiley: :laughing:

kwakerkev:

How come you left it so late?

stupidn00b:
same here buddy. Admin cockup, had a day that was registered on works system but was never uploaded. As a bonus i get some quality time at home :smiley: do remember finishing the course doesn`t allow you to actually drive until you get the lil blue card come thru the post. i expect mine wont ‘arrive’ untill next friday :smiley: :laughing:

As long as you’ve completed the 35 hours training you can continue driving while you wait for the DQC to be delivered, just carry the certificates you get at the end of the courses, though in my opinion it would be wise to make sure the hours have been uploaded.

There have been a few threads on this and it’s been confirmed by the DVSA.

oh i was told differently. I prefer the wait for the card to come tho personally. just got home tuesday after 7 weeks away and know with a card id be back out monday if they could... Im sticking to the no card no drive philosophy haha (finished my last hours on thursday (after deadline) so 8 days is a reasonable timeframe for it to arrive :slight_smile:

Thanks anyway ROG

stupidn00b:
Thanks anyway ROG

It was Tachograph. :wink:

Héraultais:

stupidn00b:
Thanks anyway ROG

It was Tachograph. :wink:

:blush: :open_mouth: ooops . thanks tachograph lol… my bad :blush:

trubster:
Wow… You have my deepest sympathy, how the government expected people to do 5 days in 5 years I will never know. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

+1

kwakerkev:

It must have been hell trying to get 28 hours in 5 years. Good job you don’t need to do 35 hours to gain a blue card. That would be soooo unrealistic.

Oh wait.

Another driver with the head in the sand mentality. ‘Can’t teach me nuffink’.