CPC ?

I passed my test in 1995 so would i still need to do all the modules ?

You will need to complete 35 hours periodic training to continue (or start) driving professionally after Sept 9th this year. If you don’t get it done by then, you cant drive professionally until such time as you have completed the 35 hours.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Pete :smiley:

there are no set modules for the 35 hours

you simply pick out what courses you want to pay for

you can do the cheapest course 5 times if you want to

I believe the OP has been given his answer so I hope it’s fine if I ask a CPC question here.

I’ve done 21 hours. If I don’t do the remaining 14 before Sept 9th…will I be able to just do them afterwards or do I need to do the 35 hours after this Sept date? Does everything kind of re-set if you know what I mean? Thanks.

Ader1:
I believe the OP has been given his answer so I hope it’s fine if I ask a CPC question here.

I’ve done 21 hours. If I don’t do the remaining 14 before Sept 9th…will I be able to just do them afterwards or do I need to do the 35 hours after this Sept date? Does everything kind of re-set if you know what I mean? Thanks.

If you look in the main PDF forum someone has asked about this IIRC you will not lose them but can carry them froward but yu will not be able to drive after 10th sept commercially until you receive your card

animal:

Ader1:

If you look in the main PDF forum someone has asked about this IIRC you will not lose them but can carry them froward but yu will not be able to drive after 10th sept commercially until you receive your card

Until the last of the 35 hours has been uploaded

You can drive commercially whilst waiting for the DQC to arrive