cpc

hi all , ive just passed my class 2 and the question i am asking doesnt seem to be on here , can you guys help me clear this up please .

can i do my drivers cpc module 4 test on any vehicle i.e c1 or 7.5 tonne or does it have to be a class 2 ?

thanks mike

mikecoz:
hi all , ive just passed my class 2 and the question i am asking doesnt seem to be on here , can you guys help me clear this up please .

can i do my drivers cpc module 4 test on any vehicle i.e c1 or 7.5 tonne or does it have to be a class 2 ?

thanks mike

Any vehicle over 3.5 tonnes GVW

Plenty more info in the newbies forum

A lot of trainers will use a large sprinter van for CPC to help you pass as there is a lot less to think of.

Best of luck.

dar1976:
A lot of trainers will use a large sprinter van for CPC to help you pass as there is a lot less to think of.

Best of luck.

i did mine with an ambulance. As dar said, theres a lot less things to think of when using a smaller vehicle, think i had about 2 hours of training before the test, and got 100%.

thanks for replys , so if i take my module 4 with a van/ambulance/c1 etc , that will cover me still to go meself a job with a class 2 ?

cheers

mikecoz:
thanks for replys , so if i take my module 4 with a van/ambulance/c1 etc , that will cover me still to go meself a job with a class 2 ?

cheers

Yes it will but remember if you ever get ya pcv you will need to do another cpc