cpc

would like some advice on what i require re guarding my cpc i passed my class 2 in 2008 long story but i have never used my class 2 i am looking at going in hgv driving but would need to do my cpc looking for how much of the cpc do i need to do to be able to drive, cheers everyone

To be able to drive professionally, you will need a full cpc. You have 2 routes to achieve this. You can either do 35 hours of periodic training OR you can sit Mod 2 (case studies theory test) and Mod 4 (Practical walk round test).

I would recommend you do the 35 hours. It’s less expensive, contains a hell of a lot more information if delivered by a good trainer (btw, we do this!) and there’s no risk of failing as there is no test involved.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

cheers peter for the info.

If you’ve not driven any large vehicles since 2008 maybe get an hour or two in a school truck? It seems many employers want to give you an assessment and it’d be a pity to blow a chance of a new job because of lack of recent experience?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Franglais:
If you’ve not driven any large vehicles since 2008 maybe get an hour or two in a school truck? It seems many employers want to give you an assessment and it’d be a pity to blow a chance of a new job because of lack of recent experience?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

That is EXACTLY what I´ve been thinking of doing! Been a long time since I rock and rolled.

was thinking off having a drive with a truck school.