CPC

Mine is not due until 2019…and thats just about right for me to hand in my keys…and spend more time in the sun. :smiley:

Mines also due in 2019, I’ve now changed companies and this company pays for f### all.

Previous employer paid for the course & you got a days pay.

I’ve checked and I’ve got 2 in credit so I’ll try to sort 2 this year and the last early part of 2019.

Silly poxy pain in the arse it is.

Hopefully i can book in with the last trainer that took our mobile numbers (in case our employer needed us) [emoji16][emoji16] got us a coffee then sent us home…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I was working for that top quality company Ramage transport the last time it came up. It was explained to me that they would be holding the instruction on two Saturday’s a month so you should be able to get to one. You wouldn’t be paid, and the big bonus, they only charged you £48 per session! And they thought they were doing you a favour doing it so cheap! Needless to say I, along with a shed load of others left. Not all companies are created equal.

polytrotter:
Hopefully i can book in with the last trainer that took our mobile numbers (in case our employer needed us) [emoji16][emoji16] got us a coffee then sent us home…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’d be avoiding that idiot, if one of the accreditation mob happened to be keeping an eye on him (don’t suppose this is the first time) and notes the finish time not only will he be struck off the list of certified trainers, the module you paid for will appear as ‘void’ on the website.
I also wouldn’t be surprised to find a black mark entered against your name at the TC’s office, and previous module’s conducted by him possibly removed too.