CPC

Hi guys, I want to get back on the road as I had a slight career change in 2010, just want to know if you can get the CPC course funded or will employers employ you without it and put you through the course them selves. Thanks in advance.

some do.
Big companies have in house cpc training.

But unless you know ppl, u might find it hard to get a job. All depends how bad they need you.

Major employers may well put you through it. Smaller employers will probably expect you to have it sorted. You cant work without it so it’s a waste of time/energy applying for work to smaller operators until you’ve done cpc.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

There has been a change in the dcpc rules which means that if you have never had DQC you have the option of doing the 35 hours or doing initial mod tests 2 theory and 4 practical

I reckon with previous experience it might be quicker and possibly cheaper to do the 2 initial tests - its worth checking out

I am getting quite a lot of business via the DWP who seem to be funding DCPC for the unemployed. So there is funding out there but you might need to be unemployed to get it.

Oh an Rog - this doesn’t seem to be the case. The Mod 2 & 4 route is proving to be a pain to arrange - at least until the DVSA get their systems sorted

shep532:
Oh an Rog - this doesn’t seem to be the case. The Mod 2 & 4 route is proving to be a pain to arrange - at least until the DVSA get their systems sorted

Agreed