Cpc training

Hi, I have worked for the same agency and for the same company for just over 2 years. Do I have any claims with either my agency or the company I’m working for to get free cpc training or do I have to pay for it myself ?

Can’t see the company paying for it,you might leave and take another job next week & they’re out of pocket.Same with the agency.Though I hear some agency’s do pay for it.
I’m agency & if I want to carry on driving I’ll have to pay for it myself.This CPC b0llox could be the straw that broke the camels back & I’ll throw the towel in,undecided as of yet.

If the company you are working for provide it to there drivers you may have a case under the AWR just depends on your contract.

A firm I know charges £80 per module, up to £400 if you leave. As it is an on going process, and you did one module each year you would always owe them at least £320 whenever you left.

The legal answer is that the driver is responsible for getting the 35 hours dcpc

If a company pays for it then consider yourself lucky - I reckon 50% of drivers have to pay themselves but that’s just my personal view from what I have read on various forums

Extra bit of info which might be relevant …
If a company pays you to do it then it other work
If a company pays for the course but does not pay you to do it then its rest
If the driver pays for the course its rest

The short answer is No. The place I’ve just left had drivers there for 20 years, thay had to do it on Saturday’s, unpaid, and have £47 per session taken out of their pay for the privilege.