CPC training northwest

Morning all, I passed my c+e in December but now need to get 35 hours CPC under my belt as I passed class c in 2008 but have been in other work since then.
Can anybody recommend anywhere in the northwest that does courses on a Saturday and Sunday?
I am based in Northwich. Thanks.

Northwest is a big area!

I know someone really well who does DCPC in Burnley and gives a Trucknet Discount … I mustn’t advertise on here though :unamused:

I realise Burnley is probably too far for you.

Pete

Chevron at Flint :bulb:

Thanks for the replies, I was hoping there would be a recommendation closer than Burnley! I have looked at the Chevron website and the courses aren’t running until February and weekdays only advertised

Wolverhampton is more than just a training facility, it is a tourist destination too so bring the wife and combine cpc with amini break! lol

Steele:
Morning all, I passed my c+e in December but now need to get 35 hours CPC under my belt as I passed class c in 2008 but have been in other work since then.
Can anybody recommend anywhere in the northwest that does courses on a Saturday and Sunday?
I am based in Northwich. Thanks.

Hi Steele,

You’ve had a couple of recommendations so far, so I’ll add this one:

It’s in Wigan, and they defo run DCPC courses on Saturdays. :smiley:

Bassett’s at Tittensor (nr Stone) used to do CPC days on Saturdays. I did my only day with them. Was 3 years ago, but it was about £60

JM Safety training Widnes.

Do a quick Google and Bob’s your Uncle. Unless your Uncle is not called Robert, and as such I offer you my apologies.

gavingtg:
Wolverhampton is more than just a training facility, it is a tourist destination too so bring the wife and combine cpc with amini break! lol

And purely by coincidence, GTG just happen to have a DCPC training facility there. :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

:bulb: Although it’s a great destination, visitors to Wolverhampton should be advised that the beach isn’t very good. :laughing: :laughing: :wink: