CPC thing

Seen the sticky above so i clicked on it registered and it said I have already registered anyone else had problems?.

direct.gov.uk/en/Diol1/DoItO … /DG_201177

Not a real problem, but the logic beats me…
I get the message “DSA records show that you do not have any training recorded yet. Please try again later”
So, you have to have done some training more than 5 days ago.
What if your training is planned for later this year.
■■?
Paul

PS I don’t need it as I don’t drive for commercial gain…

yep it threw that at me when ifinally got it right lol

i tried to register during the week kept getting messages can’t find any details ect, get home last night to find password in post from dsa :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused: :unamused:

Logged in and downloaded the record of the 2 days training I’ve had so far. Worked OK for me.

It’s a bit of a ball ache getting past the initial stage, but once you’re in it all seems to work ok. :smiley:

mypassword came thru

When you do get your password through, just beware if it contains what looks like a capital ‘I’ somewhere in it. It might be a capital or upper case ‘I’ but it could also be a small, lower case ‘L’. Its not very clear, something that the DSA should rectify IMO. Took me a whole day trying and some help from some members on here to figure that out, but all good in the end. :wink: