Cpc Theory Test

Has any one had the experience yet? Iv got mine tommorow at 2pm but havnt been able find any sound clear advice and its getting frustrating. I was told it was just a case of simple common sense but just want to make sure there isnt some thing i need to be reading to prepare?

Thanks

Shane

I had a question about drivers hours so bone up on them, pretty sure I got mine wrong. The rest was, as you’ve been told, common sense. There isn’t much in the way of revision material I’m afraid.

Got 47/50 in the end.

Not sure if this is any use to you

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=60945

Cheers for the relpys fellas, will get swatting on hours straight away and have a good read of that post.

Thanks again

Shane

The drivers hours for you

online.businesslink.gov.uk/Trans … hicles.pdf

Shane87:
Cheers for the relpys fellas, will get swatting on hours straight away and have a good read of that post.

Thanks again

Shane

Fellas :question: :question: :question:

Sorry but I am female or was last time I looked

Sorry, not that familiar with the forum and shouldn’t make judgements like that! consider my hand well and truly slapped, :blush:

Thanks

Shane

Shane87:
Sorry, not that familiar with the forum and shouldn’t make judgements like that! consider my hand well and truly slapped, :blush:

Thanks

Shane

Not a prob I get it all the time but there are a few females on here :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lol cheers for the heads up :smiley:

Well passed the theory, not sure how the hell i was supposed to no some of the answers but hey ho a pass is a pass. Rang to book a module 4 practical and its 240 for 2hours training and a test!!! :open_mouth:

When you pass your theory & hazard perception test how long is it valid for before you have to retake it. I read in one of the training books it was 6 months but another book from the DSA said it was 2 years?

Which is it please? :wink: I’ve missed it out for the PCV I took in Oct '08 but I’m hoping it will be enough for when I go from LGV C to CE…

TIA :wink:

Saratoga:
When you pass your theory & hazard perception test how long is it valid for before you have to retake it. I read in one of the training books it was 6 months but another book from the DSA said it was 2 years?

Which is it please? :wink: I’ve missed it out for the PCV I took in Oct '08 but I’m hoping it will be enough for when I go from LGV C to CE…

TIA :wink:

2 years mate

Shane87:
Well passed the theory, not sure how the hell i was supposed to no some of the answers but hey ho a pass is a pass. Rang to book a module 4 practical and its 240 for 2hours training and a test!!! :open_mouth:

The training company I am with sent me the HPT CD and LGV DSA Theory book. However, I have bought as extra the ‘DSA Guide to driving large goods vehicles’ which I think will fill in the gaps and help me with some things that are missed with just the theory book.

Amazon list them together.

TJ82:
I’m hoping it will be enough for when I go from LGV C to CE…

No theory required when going from C to CE
You can have a 30 year gap between passing C and taking CE if you like and the only requirement for taking the CE test is to hold a valid C licence
The CE only requires the module 3 practical test to be passed

You can study for Driver CPC theory test online

hgvlgvtraining.co.uk/training-simulator.php

hgvlgv training

Thank you Rog and welcome back to the Site, haven’t seen you posting for a while… :smiley: