Cpc theory mod2

anyone done the cpc theory part of the test i have it on friday and just looking for some help have read the dsa cpc book but anyone know of any other help. :smiley:

There is no on-line or practice book for this.

The ‘driving goods vehicles’ and LGV theory books can be very useful

Common sense is also useful :wink:

cheers rog have done what i can but will keep reading up on it. :smiley:

just brush up on your drivers hours etc and you’ll be fine

will do thankyou kevin :smiley:

I have my theory, hazzard perception and cpc case studies on wednesday so ill let you know how it goes and what to expect,
I think its going to be a long day!!

total madness:
I have my theory, hazzard perception and cpc case studies on wednesday so ill let you know how it goes and what to expect,
I think its going to be a long day!!

I would take a flask and sandwiches as you are going to spend a ‘wonderful’ day at the theory test centre :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Please let us know on Wednesday evening if you think that was a good idea to do all the theory in one day

good look i did my theory in about 20 mins and got 98 did hazard perception and got 85 but just unsure what to expect from cpc if you have comon sense the hazard is ok if you use the dsa theory disc on your computer the questions are the same and make it so easy thanks good luck and look forward to your reply on the cpc :smiley:

tomorrows cpc mod 2 (theory) day and mod 4 booked for 23rd march have my class 2 test on 10th march do you think my licence woukld be back if sent it off in between or any idea how long it takes :smiley:

danj:
mod 4 booked for 23rd march have my class 2 test on 10th march do you think my licence woukld be back if sent it off in between

12 days - I would STRONGLY recommend against sending it to DVLA - they have been known to take weeks !!

Remember that YOU will need to send off your licence to DVLA after the mod 4 test pass along with your Mod 3 pass certificate which you will not get back !!

Scan everything (both sides) including your mod 3 test pass certificate before sending anything to DVLA
Enlcose SAE and request they return your old licence in it (you might try asking for the mod 3 test pass certificate but don’t hold out hope on that) - they will do so and punch a hole through the photo so it cannot be used.

can i drive class 2 after i pass mod 4 and class 2 test while i am waiting for my licence to come back or do i need to wait rog oh and thankyou for your reply mate :smiley:

danj:
can i drive class 2 after i pass mod 4 and class 2 test while i am waiting for my licence to come back or do i need to wait

Legally yes but practically no as most companies and agencies will want to see the licence etc first - unless you already work for the company - EG - van driver upgrading to C or C driver upgrading to CE

Sorry for the late reply guys,
As you know on wednesday i did my hazzard perception, theory and cpc case studies,
I failed the hazzard perception but passed the theory and the cpc, I was a bit gutted but i know where i went wrong on the hazzard perception so im keeping confident for next wednesday!
As for doing all three in one day, Im not sure it was the best idea i ever had!
The day went like this,
8.15am- arrive at test center
8.20am-Start thery test, multiple choice
8.40am-finish multiple choice, 99/100 :smiley: Happy days!!
8.45am-start hazzard perception
9.00am-failed hazzard perception, I had 2 screens saying inconsistant clicking and got 0 points for both!!. I was gutted :cry:
9.10am-cpc case studies, I was so annoyed at failing the previous test! I was not in the zone!! and rush through it in about 20 mins not reading the questions as thouroghly as i should have but still got 41/50 so i passed and was out of there by 9.45 and eating a bacon and egg mc muffin by 10.00am!

I just hope i master the art of hazzard perception next wednesday!

You did rush it all !!

MODULE 1 - Theory
This is split into two parts

Module 1a consists of 100 multiple choice on-screen questions

• Candidates will be allowed 2 hrs to complete this module.
  • Cost of this test is £35.00

Module 1b consists of 19 video clips containing 20 hazards (HPT - Hazard Perception Test)

• Candidates will be allowed ½ hr to complete this module.
  • Cost of this test is £15.00

MODULE 2 - Case Studies for the (IDCPC)

• Candidates will be allowed 1½ hrs to complete this module.
  • Cost of this test is £30.00

At least you chose the cheapest one to fail on :wink: :laughing:

ROG:
You did rush it all !!

MODULE 1 - Theory
This is split into two parts

Module 1a consists of 100 multiple choice on-screen questions

• Candidates will be allowed 2 hrs to complete this module.
  • Cost of this test is £35.00

Module 1b consists of 19 video clips containing 20 hazards (HPT - Hazard Perception Test)

• Candidates will be allowed ½ hr to complete this module.
  • Cost of this test is £15.00

MODULE 2 - Case Studies for the (IDCPC)

• Candidates will be allowed 1½ hrs to complete this module.
  • Cost of this test is £30.00

At least you chose the cheapest one to fail on :wink: :laughing:

I did rush but to be honest the multiple choice questions i had were very easy,
But only easy if you know the answers! and i did revise with the official dsa theroy test book which was well worth the money!
So buy the book is my advise, and dont rush!!
Your right about the hazzard perception being the cheapest so that cheered me up a little bit!
:smiley:
I really dont agree with that test!! (just bitter cos i failed!!) :smiley: Hopefully ill master it next time :smiley:

passed cpc mod 2 45 out of 50. i think dsa could make a better job with the revision material they could do a cd rom as with the theory test just the driving and mod 4 to do now really worried about module 4 on 23rd march. but happy with passing all the others and class 2 driving test on wednesday cant wait. :smiley:

danj:
now really worried about module 4 on 23rd march

If your instructor has done the job right then there should not be a problem

passed mod 2 job done just need to do mod 4 really worried about it 23rd march :smiley:

In regards to the CPC will I have to do the Theory test and Hazard Perception again for my Module 1 of CPC or does my pass for both of these already count towards it?

you only need to do the theorys once the cpc is dead easy i did no revision and passed cpc i have my test on 31st for class 2 then doing cpc mod 4 fingers crossed