CPC Test

Hi people,

I was just wondering if anyone knows where to start with studying for the ‘CPC Case Studies’?

I have got my theory, hazard and CPC case studies on the 06.05.2014, so any help would be great :slight_smile:

CPC case studies are hard to revise for, its a bit like general knowledge for LGV. Have you got the DSA guide to LGV? Just have a read of that and a look around this forum.

Some of the topics that caught me out were some questions about licences and documents (international standard license), and types of work, (groupage, freight forwarding etc)

Its all mostly common sense.

Best of luck.

I used driving theory 4 all website for theory and hazard perception, and I’m currently using it to do my Cpc. Have a look you get free trial

Panick:
CPC case studies are hard to revise for, its a bit like general knowledge for LGV. Have you got the DSA guide to LGV? Just have a read of that and a look around this forum.

Some of the topics that caught me out were some questions about licences and documents (international standard license), and types of work, (groupage, freight forwarding etc)

Its all mostly common sense.

Best of luck.

I have got ‘The Complete LGV & PCV CD-Rom’ and also the DSA driver CPC book, the official DSA Guide to driving Goods Vehicles and also the DSA theory test book.

This any help

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=60945

animal:
This any help

Thank you mate, I’m reading it :slight_smile:

animal:
This any help

That post is excellent mate thank you… Any advice on Module two?

Harrison1983:

animal:
This any help

Pass never done it as I have grandfather rights that was in the sticky above

animal:

Harrison1983:

animal:
This any help

Oh ok mate so you only drive upto 7.5T… Thank you anyway :slight_smile:

Harrison1983:

animal:

Harrison1983:

animal:
This any help

Nope hace a full CE thanks have driven 50t ( passed my car test before 97 so dont have to do mod 2 & 4 ) young whippersnapper :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

animal:

Harrison1983:

animal:

Harrison1983:

animal:
This any help

Nope hace a full CE thanks have driven 50t ( passed my car test before 97 so dont have to do mod 2 & 4 ) young whippersnapper :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice one :slight_smile:… But you will do by September :wink:

Harrison1983:

animal:

Harrison1983:

animal:

Harrison1983:

animal:
This any help

No,she wont. Ange will have to complete 35 hours of periodical training - no exams involved - just 5 seven hour days of “training”.

Harrison1983:

animal:

Harrison1983:

animal:

Harrison1983:

animal:
This any help

Dont talk to your mother like that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: just have to do the 35 hr training as passed my bike test in 1981 then car in 1982 so had 7.5t then have upgraded since so dont need mod 2 & 4

Think you have been getting mixed up with the 35 hr periodic training that we all need

animal:

Harrison1983:

animal:

Harrison1983:

animal:

Harrison1983:

animal:
This any help

Dont talk to your mother like that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: just have to do the 35 hr training as passed my bike test in 1981 then car in 1982 so had 7.5t then have upgraded since so dont need mod 2 & 4

Think you have been getting mixed up with the 35 hr periodic training that we all need

This will make you feel old now but I was born in 82 :sunglasses:

noney82:

animal:

Harrison1983:

animal:

Harrison1983:

animal:

Harrison1983:

animal:
This any help

Not at all as I am old have a grandaughter for that thanks :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cheeky young whippersnapper :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

animal:

noney82:

animal:

Harrison1983:

animal:

Harrison1983:

animal:

Harrison1983:

animal:
This any help

Not at all as I am old have a grandaughter for that thanks :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cheeky young whippersnapper :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Haha, if your not cheeky you’ll get no where in life old timer :wink:

animal:

Harrison1983:

animal:

Harrison1983:

animal:
This any help

Wow that means I have Grandfather rights too :smiley: , allways wanted to be able to say that. Not done 50 ton though, I only got to 49960kg, they werent very happy in the weighbridge office, he’d only just had it uprated to 50 ton to cater for the new 44 ton limit :blush: gaffer just laughed, I said I was check weighing :wink: (at my destination yee haa) :laughing: