cpc records

hoping not to sound too thick ,but a while ago i done my hiab and was told this would count for 2 days cpc ,but who or what keeps a tally as ive no records myself…thanks tony

Hi piperdog

When i took my 7 hr course got a certificate back said i had done the 7 hrs twds cpc but i think its all logged at the gov and when completed your 35 hrs they will send out the card

Jennie x

Your Driver CPC hours are uploadede by the trainer provider you went with. They upload the details (your driver number, course details etc) onto the government gateway system…well actually DSA stores them.

Once you accumulate your 35 hours your Driver CPC card will be posted direct to you. You should receive a certificate for ever course (7 hours) you complete. Keep this as a record and proof. You can contact DSA direct on 0300 200 11 22 and confirm how many hours you have to your name.

Hope this helps.

hgvlgvtraining

Is there a number to ring to confirm your hours? I did my first 7 hours when I passed my class 1 in October, am hoping to do my others through the same company my employer uses. Didn’t get a certificate for my first 7 hours tho

RichardB:
Is there a number to ring to confirm your hours?

Hi RichardB,

You’ve possibly missed this from the post just above:

hgvlgvtraining:
You can contact DSA direct on 0300 200 11 22 and confirm how many hours you have to your name.