cpc record

I am currently doing my cpc and just looked to see how many of the units i needed have been uploaded. They are all there however it says “used” next to them even though my card doesnt run out till dec 2024 is this right?

It might be fine. My current one expires Sept 2024 but I’ve already logged the next 35 hours so don’t expect to need any more courses until after 2029, all the next five courses state “Used” with the definition “Used - this training has been used to maintain your Driver CPC qualification”

The top line of the record looks like this (below) so it all seems in order

Driver CPC qualification
Category Starts on Expires on
Lorry 10/09/2024 09/09/2029

thanks…

im a bleeding idiot i missed that bit just went straight to the list of units i have done duh…

If you click on the Green ? Box in the top right hand corner a pop up box displays the following

Driver Training records - Status help

Valid - this training is valid and may be used to maintain a future Driver CPC qualification
Used - this training has been used to maintain your Driver CPC qualification
Expired - this training is no longer valid as it was completed more than 5 years ago
Pending - DVSA is investigating your entitlement to use this training toward a Driver CPC qualification. Depending to the outcome of the investigation this training will be changed to Valid or Cancelled
Invalid - this training is not valid and does not count towards your qualification. This is likely to be as a result of completing more than 35 hours training in the five year period
Cancelled - this is training which has been cancelled and does not count towards your qualification

All of mine done in 2020 during lockdown are showing as Used