cpc question ?

abit confused about the cpc training time frame. I passed my theory mods 1,2,3,4, in december 2013. then passed my pratical in june 2013. dose this mean I have to compleat 35 hours cpc training by september this year ?

jrt:
abit confused about the cpc training time frame. I passed my theory mods 1,2,3,4, in december 2013. then passed my pratical in june 2013. dose this mean I have to compleat 35 hours cpc training by september this year ?

From what you have said you should have to complete 35 hours by December 2018 (if my maths is right). You will have 5 years from passing Module 4.

From what you have posted I would say that you have one more module to do.

I typed it abit wrong, I passed all the the mods in December 2012 witch were the theory, hazard perception, case study then show and tell walk about on test day.

Failed the practical on same day then passed practical following summer and now have a blue CPc card and c1 on licents. Just checking when I need to do the 35 hours. I heard lots of talk about it needing to be done by September 2014 and I didn’t know if this applied to me. Thanks for the feed back.

On your blue cpc card it has the expiry date on it. You will need to obtain 35 hours by then. Also you can check online how many hours you have accrued.

jrt:
I passed all the the mods in December 2012 witch were the theory, hazard perception, case study then show and tell walk about on test day. Failed the practical on same day then passed practical following summer

It will seem a little unfair but the 5 year expiry date on your DQC will be from Dec 2012 and not from summer 2013

You need 35 hours of periodic dcpc before dec 2017 not sept 2014

alamcculloch:
From what you have posted I would say that you have one more module to do.

Hi alamcculloch,

The OP refers to the initial DCPC, which he now has in the bag. :smiley:

It’s only us old sods that have to get the 35hrs in by Sept, cos we need the periodic DCPC by then.