Cpc question

I’m doing my 35 hours one every Saturday I did want last sat only 4 left to do.
My question is I have to do a cpc course for a company I might be working with part time and they want there drivers to do aspart of there cpc a rural and urban one.
Would that one count as one for next years one ?

Training only counts within 5 years of current expiry. So, from what you describe, no. So cancel one of the Saturdays. It is not possible to “carry forward” any training.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Do these 35hrs I get on my dqc last for 5 year or do I Still do periodic training spread over the next 5 years ? :confused:

jason5150:
Do these 35hrs I get on my dqc last for 5 year or do I Still do periodic training spread over the next 5 years ? :confused:

From your other posts I gather that you never completed the training before your acquired rights ran out so are not currently driving, if that’s correct when you’ve completed the 35 hours training you will be qualified to drive commercially for 5 years from the date of the last course you take, which presumably is in four weeks time so you’ll have a DQC until October 2019

Once you’ve completed the 35 hours training and received the DQC you can start to do training courses for the five year period from 2019 to 224 if you want to.

Thank you For your advise I understand know :smiley: